Chapter 15: Claims

"What is it, Hanabusa?" Kaname turned to Hanabusa, once they were in the Moon Dorm. All the Moon Dorm vampires turned to Hanabusa curiously. Hanabusa shifted on the spot uneasily.
"L-lord Kaname, d-did you give Saki Minagawa your blood?" Kaname's expression did not change.
"Why would you think that?" Hanabusa lowered his eyes.
"I-I asked Saki before class about the smell of blood that came last night," Hanabusa looked away,"And she managed to break through the ice around her wrist. I-I wondered if -"
"You were foolish in thinking such a thing. If you thought I would give a Level C my blood, then you are very sadly mistaken." Hanabusa lowered his eyes in shame.
"My apologies, Lord Kaname. I-I was off-track, please forgive me." Kaname did not reply.
Ruka looked at Hanabusa, as did the rest of the night class, wondering why Hanabusa would suspect Lord Kaname of such an act.
Saki was at the top of the stairs, hidden from view, behind the wall, as she listened to the whole encounter.
'So Kaname will not tell anyone about the blood he gave me. They all must have smelt it too. What will I do if all of them try asking me?' She smirked slightly, as she realised her answer,'I fight them all and win.'

Another short chapter, and well, I try to give you guys these encounters, so I hope you will bear with me.