part fifteen

Today was Matt's last day with me on tour. We were both pretty bummed about it, but the guys were going on a small tour next month and they were finishing up Saturation II. I didn't have an actual show today, and we wanted to take advantage of our last day together. We laid on the hotel bed, lazily watching Modern Family reruns and cuddling. I hid my face in his side, running my nails over his bare chest. I traced my finger over his tattoos, smiling to myself. I never thought I would love someone as much as I loved Matt. "I was thinking about something, but you're gonna think I'm crazy." I mumbled. "Tell me." he said softly, running his fingers through my hair.

I sighed, pressing a quick kiss to his chest. "I think I have to leave school to finish the album. I wanted Joba to mix it for me but he's gonna be busy with touring so I have to go record with a friend in Miami." I explained, sitting up. Matt bit his lip as he processed what I had said. "Babe, you know how I feel about school. All that matters is what makes you happy." he reasoned, turning to face me and kissing my forehead. "I'll get to visit you more." I smirked, tilting my head up and connecting my lips with his. He kissed me back, caressing my face with his hand. The kiss quickly became heated, our tongues dancing in harmony. His hand travelled down my back, resting on the side of my leg. We finally pulled apart, catching our breath with a giggle.

I slid onto his chest, pressing my forehead against his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled up at me. We wouldn't be apart that long, but I already missed him. I pecked his lips lightly, bumping my nose against his and smiling. "I love you so much." he mumbled, leaning up and leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. "Te amo." I whispered, running my fingers through his hair. I scanned his face, taking in every little detail, every pore and freckle. He was mine, and it still amazed me even after over a year of being together. I was the luckiest girl in the whole damn world. "What are you thinking about?" he asked, slipping his hands under his t-shirt I was wearing and brushing his fingers on my lower back. "How lucky I am." I smiled, taking his face in my hands and kissing him again.

I smirked into the kiss, lightly moving my hips against his. He groaned, making me pull away with a giggle. "Such a fucking tease." he chuckled, taking my face in his hands and rubbing my cheek with his thumb. He looked deeply in my eyes, and I could see all the emotion he held for me. We weren't perfect, but we really fucking loved each other. Nothing in my life was certain except for the way I felt about him. I pecked his lips quickly before moving down to his neck and shoulders, leaving a trail of kisses as I went. I smirked, kissing down his stomach before stopping at the waistband of his sweatpants. I winked as I felt him grow underneath me.

He flipped us over, immediately attacking my neck with sloppy kisses. He tossed the shirt over my head, moving his focus down to my breasts. I moaned as he took my nipple in his mouth, using his other hand to tease me. He stayed there for a bit before moving down the waistline of my underwear. I took in a breath as he kissed down my thighs. The anticipation was killing me. "Is this payback?" I joked, making him chuckle. He slipped my underwear down my legs and moved back up, pressing his lips against mine, one hand holding my face and the other lightly brushing in between my legs. I shivered in response, moaning softly into the kiss.

We were suddenly interrupted by my phone ringing, pulling us both out of the moment. I sighed, throwing a shirt back on. "Great." I groaned, sliding off of the bed and walking over to the dresser. I answered the call, bringing the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Hey, your mom gave me your number." said a deep voice on the other side of the call. "Who is this?" I asked, looking over at Matt. He raising an eyebrow, mouthing and asking who it was. I shrugged, bringing my attention back to the phone call. "You don't recognize your old man, Cata?" said the voice. I immediately froze, phone falling to the floor as I clutched my chest. This man that I didn't even remember was fucking calling me. My fucking father.