four

Sophia runs and sits down on a massive bean bag and pats the spot next to her. You walk over and sit there. The boys don't take thier eyes off the tv.
"spongebob aye?" You ask laughing a bit
"SPONGEBOB IS THE BEST!" Jack shouts you just laugh.
Sophia turns off the tv and instantly gets several death stares.
"WHAT THE HELL SOPHIA I WAS ENJOYING THAT!" Jack yelled and stomped he's foot. "Alright jack, cool your jets we can watch spongebob whenever you want, what we can't do whenever is hang with Y/N because we most likely won't see her on set so let's play a game" she smiles. You smile and everyone nods in agreement.
"What shall we play?" You ask. "TRUTH OR DAREE" jack and Sophia say in union. "Sure" Jaeden, Wyatt, chosen and Finn said. "Fine with me" you shrug.
"Well I got to go home I will see you guys on set tomorrow." Jeremy said and walked out the front door.
"ILL GO FIRST WYATT TRUTH OR DARE!" Jack screams.
"Ok first STOP SCREAMING second I'll choose dare!" Wyatt said confidently.
"Ok I dare you to go up to the aldult and complain about the shortage of gummy bears in this house!" Jack said angrily. We all just laugh and Wyatt runs up to the adults room.
A few moments later Wyatt comes running down the stairs, "they just laughed at me" Wyatt said disappointed. "There gonna by gummy bears tomorrow tho" he smiled and jack done a cute little celebration dance.
"Ok Y/N truth or dare?!" Wyatt yelled.
"Truth" you smiled.
"do you have a crush in this room?" He smirked.
"uh huh" you nodded and blushed trying so hard not to look at anyone. You just heard a bunch of 'OOoOo" and blushed harder.
"Ok Sophia Truth Or Dare?" You ask you red-haired best friend.
"DARE!" She shouts. "I DARE YOU TO KISS JAEDEN WEASLY LEIBERHER! RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" You shout.
Jaeden and Sophia blush, then Sophia walks over to Jaeden and kisses he's extremely red cheek.
"MY SHIP HAS SAILED!" You laugh and put both your hands on your cheeks.
"OTP!" Jack laughs, sounding way too girly.
The rest of the boys just 'OoOoOooO'
Sophia comes back and sits next to you, her face redder than her hair.
"Ok Finn truth or dare!?" Sophia says trying to change the subject.
"Dare I guess" he smiled.
Sophia smirked, we all cold tell she was planning something.
"GO TO THE ROOF AND YELL OUT YOUR CRUSHES NAME!" She laughed evilly.
Finn went all red "do you guys come or no?" He asked.
"Oh well ofc were coming silly!" Sophia laughs.
Finn just blushes more and we all run up to the roof.
"So uh this might sound crazy because I only just met you and all.-" finn started but was interrupted by Sophia.
"I ASKED FOR YOU TO TELL THIER NAME NOT TO QUOTE A SOFT LITTLE PARAGRAPH!" she screams jokingly.
"Fine I LIKE......
(A/N HA YOU THOUGHT! also I'm posting again today sometime I promise :))
I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while Wattpad was stuffing up ;(  "

529 words