six

(A/N I totally didn't forget how to spell six or anything)

Y/N POV
You and Finn heard a bit of shuffling and a small sniffle but you just ignore it. You put you head on Finns chest and fall alseep.

* The next morning *
You wake up to the sounds of cameras flashing and hearing people say stuff like " guys their gonna hear our cameras" and "what if they wake up" and the occasional " omg thier so cutee".
You open you eyes and see that you still cuddled up to finn. Wyatt and jack look sad but you shake it off thinking that Andy just didn't buy jack gummy bears and he took it out on Wyatt or something. The second the cast see that your awake they put 5ier phones away.
"Y/N YOU AWAKE!" Jack yelled, he looked happy now. Wierd.
"What happened last night?" Sophia smirked.
"Literally nothing" you giggled and blushed.
You feel an arm snake around your waist, Finn.
You blush at the thought as Finn continues to pretend to be alseep.
"Wake up buddy" you say lightly slapping him.
He opens he's eyes and pretends he just woke up.
He still has he's arm around your waist, luckily no one can see this since it's under the massive blanket you all shared.
"Oh shit" you heard Sophia mumble and face palm.
"What happened?" You asked.
she better not have done what I think she did, if she did I wil-
"I acedently posted the photo of you and Finn on Instagram and it's too late to go back now" he girl said and put her head in her hands, "I'm so so sorry y/n" she sighs.
You open up Instagram and scroll for about 2 seconds before you find her post.
It had the caption.

'Cuties😍😇'

Oh shit you thought to yourself, "DELETE IT RIGHT NOW PLEASE!" You shout praying to dear god that it's not too late.
She quickly deletes it and you wonder..
How on earth do you 'accidentally' post a pic on insta there like a million steps.
But she's your best friend so you automatically forgive her.
"Don't worry about it, it will be okay" you smile at her. She smiles back.
"Let's go get some breakfast " you smile trying to brighten up the mood.
Everyone agrees so you all run into the kitchen.
you all grab cereal or toast with hot chocolates.
Breakfast is pretty quiet and boring, I guess we were all just tired bc of the late night.
*Time Skip brought to you by Dustin's cap*
It felt a little off at breakfast, jack wasn't as jumping and energetic, and Wyatt wasn't even complaining about our manners like the mother he is or anything. They were acting.. strange (er things). Yet again you shake it off.
it's just nothing, right?
Anywaysss right now you all were sitting on the couch watching Netflix,
He's a diagram of where youse are sitting ;)

Finn, You, Sophia, Jaeden, Chosen
Wyaatt, Jack

Wyatt and jack weren't sitting on the couch with us like usual, how sad.
And this is when the anxiety started it kicking in...

What if it's my fault

I've been here 1 1/2 fucking days and I've already ruined people's times here

Do they hate me

Good going dipshit you've made them hate you in less than 2 days, new record.

You start panicking, Finn and Sophia realize,
"y/n are you okay?" Sophia said,
"What's wrong hotness?" Finn asked.
"Oh nothing , it's okay, really" you say blushing at the nickname.
Then all of a sudden all thoughts came back and you started tearing up.
You didn't want to you I front of them but you couldn't help it.

(A/N what would y'all think if I make a new book? Maybe jack x reader, Noah schnapps x reader? Idc I love all my bois:) it and st btw they myyy boiss 😂💗 damn I'm cringy but anyway um yeah should I make a new fan fic if so who about? I won't stop this one I promise :)  )

681 words