nine

*contains small talk about abuse*

Y/N POV
You broke down in tears, You've only even told 1 person about your uncle p, Nick he promised not to tell anyone, not even your parents. You fall to the floor balling your eyes out, you start felling pairs of arms wrap around you and hear hush's and 'it's going to be okay's'. You open your eyes and see Jaeden, Wyatt and Jack all surrounding you. "Y/N are you okay?" "Do you want us to take you back to the house?" You nod, you cant talk when your like this, you don't know why you just can't. The boys help you up and start walking. "I'm going to text Chosen and tell him we're going back to the house." You hear Wyatt say. "Do you want me to carry you?" Jack asks. "YOULL DROP HER!" wyatt yells, you flinch. "Nono y/n it's okay, it's okay. Boys shut up your scaring her" Jaeden says noticing you flinch. You shut your eyes again and fell yourself getting lifted up. You open your eyes and see your new best friend Jaeden carrying you. You smile at him and he smiles back.
When you get back to the house Jaeden places you down on the couch, while Wyatt runs to get your brother. A few seconds later nick comes running down the stairs almost tripping in every second one.
"Y/N are you okay, what happened, who did this to you?!" You asks worriedly wanting to yell so bad but remembering how it makes you. You've calmed down enough to talk thanks to Jaeden sweet positive whispers and wyatt and jacks trying to hide there worried tones. "finn yelled at me" you said barley above a whisper.
"im gonna kill that son of a bitch he should know that he can't yell at you! We're is he?!" He said almost yelling. "he doesnt know, only you know remember?" You say still barley audible. "Y/n I hate seeing you like this your my baby sister, we need to tell someone." Nick says comfortingly. "fine, but only jack, Jaeden, Wyatt and Andy (the director) okay? No one else." You say, nick smiles. "Thank you y/n, trust me it will make it way easier for you. Also how the hell did these boys manage to calm you down so quickly" nick laughs. "What can I say I'm just amazing" jack butts in. "We" Wyatt rolls he eyes. you, Jaeden and nick laugh at there bickering.
JACKS POV
Nick grabs Andy and bring me, Wyatt and Jaeden into the kitchen. I think he's going to tell us what he was talking to y/n about. I actually want to pay attention for once because I never want to see my best friend cry so hard that they can't talk ever again.
"y/n can't really handle being yelled at, as you now know. But there's a reason, a pretty good reason if you ask me. so I'm the only one who knows the reason not even Mum and dad know. Okayokay I'll get to the point now. When our parents went to Hawaii and Went away to film some short films y/n stayed with our uncle who started yelling at her, calling her names and abusing her. Now whenever she gets yelled at it reminds her of her uncle and she breaks down." Nick said letting a tear or two roll down hes cheek.

( a/n 2 updates in one day ;) also my sister just got a 10 week old American bulldog for an early birthday present .
She just kicked me out of her room when I was patting Phoenix (the dog) bc it's her dog and I told Mum and she said she might go back and get another one so it has a friend and it can be mine! AH IM DYINGG )

647 words