ten

* I swear a fair bit in this, my apologies*

WYATTS POV
holy mother of god, how can someone do this to anyone ESPECIALLY someone as perfect as y/n. Jaeden, jack and I walk back to check on y/n absolutely speechless. We all immediately pull her into a tight hug, letting her cry onto our shoulders. " I need to go do something I'll be back. Please take good care of her boys" I say before running into my room of the house. I pull out my phone and go into my iMessage with finn.

Finn🐸

wyatt⛄️
wtf dude! what's wrong with you

finn🐸
what's wrong with me? she is okay she can't just play on
people like that

wyatt⛄️
you hurt her you bastard! they were just her friends from
her school back in Australia!

finn🐸
bullshit

wyatt⛄️
fuck you

how could he hurt her like that! I just want to kill him! I walk back into the lounge and sit with y/n and the boys. they were all on the couch in one big blanket watching Netflix with a big tub of ice cream each. I walk up and sit next to jack, who was next to y/n, who was next to Jaeden. "your ice cream is in the freezer" y/n said flashing me a small smile which I happily returned. "Thanks" I say before running into the kitchen.

*time skip*

The movie finished and jack was fast asleep curled up next to y/n. I don't know why I felt jealous it's not like I like y/n or anything, right?

Y/N POV
jack was fast asleep, practically on top of me may I add. I honestly think it's adorable in a friend way he's like my child.
oh fuck I just remember that Finn lives here too, he has to come back sometime tonight. God this is going to be awkward.
As if I were physic I heard the door knob twist and turn.

FINNS POV
I think it's time to go home, I've been sitting out here on the streets for too long (aka like 3 hours) I walk up to the door and unlock it. I slowly open it hoping there all asleep. I see the kitchen light on. I walk in and see that someone ate all the ice cream. hmm. I grab a piece of bread and put it into the toaster. I take a peep into the lounge and see jack cuddled up to y/n like a teddy bear with jaeden with he's arm around y/n half asleep and Wyatt and y/n laughing with each other at the movie. I feel a rush of jealousy rush though me as I grab my toast, butter it and attempt to run to my room without being seen, which of course I fail.. "Oh your home" I hear Wyatt say/yell rolling he's eyes. I ignore him and lock my bedroom door.

(A/N SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY BUT I PROMISE I WILL MAKE A MUCH LONGER ONE EXTREMING SOOOOOON ILY ALL💓
oooof I need friends 😂
I'm also creating a new book today so when it comes out please read it💓)

535 words