eleven

FINNS POV
I lock my bedroom door and grab out my phone, I see messages from jaeden and jack about how big of a dick I am for hurting y/n. She hurt me, not the other way around! ah there so annoying. I plug in my headphones and put on my Spotify playlist and try to sleep.

Y/N POV
You end up falling asleep cuddled up to jack and Jaeden, which was oddly the most comfortable thing ever. Wyatt ended up turning off the movie so he can play crash bandicoot. You were the only one awake and you didn't want to move Incase you woke up jack or Jaeden, they looked so peaceful when they sleep. You hear pots and pans getting it together lightly from the kitchen. You slowing turn around and see Sophia, as in your 'best friend' the girl who was supposed to be with you though thick and thin. You roll your eyes, turn back around and place your head on jaedens. "Hey y/n!" You hear Sophia say from the kitchen. You ignore her, she went with finn last night. She watched him yell at him and me brake down. Then she left me, she doesn't deserve to call her my 'best friend'. Then you hear the most dreaded voice, you were hoping you'd never hear again. "Good morning soph, sleep well?" He said happily. "Yes thanks finn, how was you sleep?" Sophia replied cheerily. "Very well" he smiles. "Anyone else awake?" He ask. "I think y/n is" she smiles. "oh." Finn says.

FINN POV
She's awake. She probably heard everything. Wait if she's awake why hasn't she even tried to move out of jack or jaedens grip. wow she's just gonna cuddle up to those boys, flirt with them, make them fall for her untill they realize she has a boyfriend. screw her.
"FINN , FINN" Sophia yelled snapping her fingers in front of my face. "What?" I ask slightly frustrated. "I was just asking if you wanted breakfast jeez" Sophia said rolling her eyes. I ignore her and stare at y/n. Why am I jealous of those boys I hate her she hurt me. WhY aM i jEaLoUs?!

JAEDENS POV
I woke up with my arm on y/ns shoulder and her hear on mine. I loved it. I thought I liked Sophia though? I'm confued. How can a 'best friend' leave her 'best friend' like that. yep I definitely like y/n  now shit.

JACKS POV
Wyatt woke me up with he's noodle ass hair tickling my arm. I turn and she I'm still cuddled up to y/n shit that embarrassing. I quickly get up which wakes up Wyatt.
"You two are finaaalllllyyyy awake" y/n laughs stretching out the word finally. Wyatt, Jaeden and I laugh too. "How are you feeling?" Jaeden asks. "Much better thanks to you guys!" She smiles. We all smile back at her, "wanna watch a movie?" Wyatt asks.
"As long as you don't turn it off just to play crash bandicoot again" y/n laughs.

(  HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!
I WROTE ANOTHER BOOK, WHICH IM EXTREMELY PROUD OF, LIKE REALLY REALLY PROUD! IT TURNED OUT AMAIZNG AND I PUT LOTS OF EFFORT IN! IT WOULD BE AMAZING IF YOU COULD GO READ IT!
THANK YOU
I LOVE YOU ALL💓  )

560 words