thirteen

FINNS POV

I sit on my bed my laptop laying next to me. I was organising the surprise, it's not the best but I just want to spend at least one more night with y/n. I'm going insane without her. I haven't slept in days, nor have I eaten. She is my priority right now. Nic told me a bunch of her favourite things and how to win her heart. I ordered heaps of Australian candy, some of her favourite movies and basically all her favourite things. The surprise will take place tonight, Wyatt, jack and Jaeden are taking her out shopping while I get it set up. Then when she gets home I want her to forgive me. I just hope it works.

Y/N POV

I get dressed into a oversized black hoodie (which was once Wyatt's but I claimed it) and black ripped denim shorts. I run down stairs to we're the boys were waiting for me, I quickly slip on my vans and jump on jaedens back, scaring him. He jumps and Wyatt, jack and I laugh at him.

*time skip to when we get home bc I'm a lazy bitch*

I race Jaeden to the front door, me obviously winning. Wyatt comes and unlocks the door. My eyes widen as [happy] tears form in my eyes. There was finn dressed in a fancy as suit holding flowers in one hand and a bag in the other. "I'm sorry." Was all he could say before I ran up and jumped on him causing him to almost fall over.
I quickly forgave him and let him regain he's balance. He handed me the bag, which I then opened. Inside was a shit ton of movies, cds, chocolates and lollies. " thank you" I say just above a whisper. "You're welcome" he smiled. Finn grabbed a random cd and shoved it into the CD player. I quickly recognise the song, uncool by SWMRS (no joke one of my favourite songs) he starts jumping around singing he's lungs out, as I join in. I watch as jaeden Wyatt and jack slowly walk up the stairs, jack falling and Wyatt cursing at him. I ignore it and continue dancing along, finn dancing with me.

*time skip*

Finn and are are too tired to dance any longer so I jump on the couch, finn just on next to me soon after. "Wanna watch a movie?" Finn asked getting up. I nod and he puts in Netflix on the tv. We end up watching the kissing booth which was reallyyy good. "Lee was definitely hotter than Noah tho." I say causing finn to give me a death glare. "We've been over this before, noah is hot as and lee is not" finn shoots back. We argue about the flynn brothers for a few more minutes. We end the fight laughing our asses off and falling asleep in each other's arms.

FINNS POV

She thought I was asleep so she fell asleep, it was so adorable I could just stare at her for hours, but that would be creepy so I won't.

A/N  IMPORTANT

OKAY SO IM KINDA NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN THE BOOK AS MUCH AS I USED TO BE AS YOU CAN SEE BY MY BAD WRITING AND SLOW UPDATES, SO I KINDA WANNA TO WRITE A NEW BOOK BUT IM NOT SURE WHAT/WHO ABOUT, HELP PLEASEEE.?

569 words