twelve

FINNS POV
it's officially been 1 week since y/n and i's fight. Not going to lie I miss her, a lot. Jaeden, Wyatt, jack and y/n have all been ignoring me. Today is the day I change that, I've been planing this day for about 3 days, Sophia helped me. I'm nervous as hell, not going to lie. I've been thinking about how much I overreacted, it was just her best friend. Ah I regret everything.

Jaeden, jack and Wyatt were all out in the lounge waiting for y/n I presume. "Hey guys can I uh talk to you for a sec?" I say. " what the fuck do you want finn" Wyatt says and rolls he's eyes. "I've been planning something for y/n, I regret everything I did and I Sorry okay, i was overreacting. I want you guys to forgive me and help." I beg tears threatening to spill from my glossy eyes. "Fine, tell us your plan. And I swear if you hurt n/n again I will end you" Wyatt said. I thank him and explain my plan. I'm getting nic to help me. Since nic knows everything about y/n I'm going to get him to tell me her favorite movies, songs, foods, books, clothes ect. I feel bad for trying to buy her but I miss her so much. We only spent one night talking but that was the best night of my life. I was done telling Wyatt my plan and he nodded approvingly. "I'll help, on one condition." Wyatt said. Jack and jaeden look at him and nod like they know what's he's going to say. "On what condition?" I ask. Before he can answer I see y/n run down the stairs yelling "I'm readyyy!" she's adorable. I missed seeing her smile, seeing her happy. When she saw me her face immediately dropped. "oh um i guess were not going anymore, that's fine" she says running back up the stairs. Jaeden and jack run after her. "Just don't ever, I mean ever hurt her again you understand?" Wyatt asks giving me a death glare. "Yes sir" I say and walk over to where nic should be.

WYATTS POV
After Finn and i's conversation ended I ran upstairs to find jack, jaeden and y/n. Sure enough they were all in y/n's room laughing. When y/n sees me she immediately stops laughing "What was that all about?" She asks. "Nothing I promise" I say and jump on her bed. We watch movies untill she falls asleep, or at least we think she's asleep.

Y/N POV
You were so tired you couldn't keep your eyes open, but you couldn't sleep either. You couldn't stop thinking about why Wyatt would talk to finn. You hear the door slightly open and what whisper some sort of answer and walk out, followed by the rest of the boys. They only walked to the outside of the door. You could tell since you could hear there whole conversation but you couldn't make out who was saying what. I'll ask wyatt tomorrow you thought.

A/N WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW SORRY I AM FOR NOT UPDATING

I WENT ON SCHOOL CAMP.

I FELL IN LOVE.

I FEEL GENUINELY HAPPY FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE!

also my insta is @jackiem.145 💘

I WILL POST MORE SOON I PROMISE

566 words