eight

*this chapter will contain talk about abuse I will tell you when it starts you can skip that part if you wish*

Y/N POV
You woke up to see everyone sleeping except Wyatt and Jack, who looked extremely sleep deprived.
"Good morning boys" you said trying to make things less awkward.
"Morning" jack and Wyatt replied in unison, they seemed happy for the first time since you've been there. Your glad there happy, there's nothing better than seeing your friends happy. It kills you when there sad.
"You boys look like you haven't slept, are you okay?" You ask worried.
" finn woke us up complaining about something." Jack replied.
"OoOo what was is?" You ask curiosity getting the best of you.
"I don't know if we can tell you.." Wyatt says gently nudging jack.
"Pleaseeeee" you beg.
"Fine, apparently when you fell asleep you got a text from 2 boys and Finn got super jealous" jack says trying not to laugh, earning a major death glare from Wyatt.
"oh shit." You whispered. "Did he tell you who it was?" You question.
"Yeah Some Leo or something, but anywayy when he wakes up he's going to be super pissed at you, I mean apparently he thought that maybe you liked him" Wyatt laughed and instantly regretted what he said.
"I mean it's not that he likes you or anything." Wyatt said trying to cover up he's mistake. "Nono it's okay Wyatt I get it." You smile at the noodle haired boy.
*time skip*
After a little bit everyone started waking up. You were all going out for breakfast today because why not. You, Wyatt and jack walked together while the rest trailed behind you in there own conversations.
You, jack and Wyatt have become very close since this morning, it's great to finally have them back to there normal happy selfs.
On your walk down you three talk about whatever comes to mind, have dad and yo Mumma joke competitions and laugh. You got to the restaurant and sat between Wyatt and jack with finn directly across from you. You only just realize how angry he looks, this whole time you were so caught up in your new best friends that you hadn't even said hello to the poor boy.
"How was everyone's sleep?" You ask trying to start conversations. Finn just rolled he's eyes, while everyone else said they had an alright sleep.
*just another time skip*
The whole breakfast you attempted to talk to finn, with every attempt he rolled he's eyes. You guys are walking home and you decide to give it one more try. You walk up to the frog looking boy and say "hey Finn, did ya enjoy breakfast?" You smile at him.
As you expected yet again he just rolled he's eyes and starts walking faster.
"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" You scream anger taking over your whole body.
He flinched at your sudden mood swing and turns around.
"WANNA KNOW MY PROBLEM, YOU!" he starts "YOU TEASE ME AND MAKE ME THINK THAT I ACTUALLY MAYBE HAD A CHANCE THEN THESE BOYS TEXT YOU LIKE THEY OWN YOU! YOU SHOULDNT FLIRT WITH ANYONE IF YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND ITS BASICALLY HALF WAY CHEATING!" he screams until he runs out of breath. Chosen, Jeremy and Sophia go calm down finn, while Jack, Wyatt and Jaeden try and translate whatever finn just screamed to you. You hate screaming it reminds you of your uncle.

*Talk about abuse starts now, skip if you wish*

Your mum and dad went to Hawaii once to 'get away from work' so you stayed with your uncle for a while. He was really nice the first few days then just when you started to become comfortable around him he changed. He started yelling at you constantly calling you a slut, a bitch, ugly, retarded basically every bad thing you could think of. And about a week later he started hitting you and kicking you until you were on the floor crying screaming and begging for him to stop. There was nothing you could do about it, Mum and dad were overseas, nick was doing some movie stuff other places. You had no one to call, no one to tell.

(A/N I WILL UPDATE SONNER I PROMISE IM SORRYY!

IVE BEEN STAYING AT MY DADS ALL WEEK SO IVE BEEN PRETTY BUSY I APOLOGIZE!

ALSO I SPELL MUM LIKE THAT NOT LIKE MOM BECAUSE IM AUSSIE IM SORRYYYYYYYYYYYY

I LOVE YOU ALL ALOT💖

BYE BYE NOW, HAVE A GREAT DAY/ NIGHT! )

760 words