Chapter 2

Akira POV

This is gonna probably be one of my favorite episodes right here.

Today is when we get teamed up into groups, butt my luck is HORRIBLE!

So, I'm at the part where Naruto and Sasuke have lightning between their eyes. Oh how I wish I had my phone right now.

And then...

They kissed.

I fell out of my chair laughing.

They parted and choked on each others saliva while the fangirls gathered with deadly auras.

"Danger," said a very scared Naruto.

Before they could make a move, I stood in front of the girls and said, "not a step closer or I'll be his second kiss."

The girls, ahem, fangirls looked at me with unbelieving faces. Ino took a step forward to test me. I looked at Sasuke and bent over to his face and made him look at me and he slightly blushed.

Sakura took three steps forward. NOOO! I don't wanna do thiiis. So I, bleh, kis- kisse- KISSED Sasuke for a good long seconds for each step, and to much of my surprise, he kissed back.

I quickly let go and wiped my tongue rapidly and hacked my guts out.

The girls were furious and Naruto did too.

I looked up towards where the Hokage and everybody was watching and mouthed, "HELP ME!"

And to my luck, Iruka walked in and the girls quickly settled back into their seats. Haha!

Sasuke stared at me.

I stared at him.

"PUSH!" I yelled while I pushed him out of his chair, with him trying, but failing, to grab the desk but fell on his butt. Hehe... whoops.

And here is when I go to lala land.

"... team seven, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha, and because of odd numbers, Akira Yaki."

YES!!!! And no. Darned late sensei. But I like to say Hatake tho!

Hatake
Hatake
Hatake

Hehe...

Ima skip the whole lunch break thing, cuz ima be lazy. Haha! This is not the end! Do not worry peasants, I will be back... I will edit this later, so do not worry!