Chapter 4

Akira POV

"Sakura, point B."

Sasuke, point D."

"NARUTO, POINT A!"

"Akira, where are you?"

"Hm?"

"Where are you?!"

"Oh, point C."

This really WAS boring. I really can't wait to meet moomoo (Zabuza Momochi)!

Naruto grabbed the cat and it pawed his face out. Well, foxes being related to dogs and all, I can see why. But shouldn't Naruto be superior?!

I quickly grabbed the cat away mid scratch, making Naruto puff out relief.

And, again, Sakura was on Sasukes shoulder. 

I honestly liked Sakura, but as I read fan fictions about it, people really hate her. I really like her in Shippuden though.

Time skip

Tazuna walked in, that drunken old bully! Well, I did say I want to see Moomoo!

"Do you really expect me to trust this small idiot to protect me," Tazuna yelled.

All of us lined up, Sasuke the tallest, then Sakura, Naruto, then me. WHAT?! I looked down in disappointment. Awe, frick it!

I ran at him, too fast for Kakashi to catch me, grabbed his collar, brought us face to face, and whispered loudly in his face, "You better not diss me or my teammates anymore because we we will save you THREE times in this mission! GOT THAT?!"

He quickly nodded, little sweat beads falling from his face. Good, my work here is done.

I walked back to my spot, getting scared looks from my teammates. Hehe, I went a little too far?

Time skip

We were now just in peaceful silence walking outa the village. I saw the puddle and smirked. I've always wanted to do this.

I ran over to the puddle, jumping up and down repeatedly shouting, "A PUDDLE! A PUDDLE! A PUDDLE!!!"

I walked back, feeling accomplished. I got sweatdrops from everyone, even Sasuke.

The ninjas jumped out, but may I add with bumps on their heads, looking PISSED. OFF. hehe...

Kakashi gets 'ripped' to shreds, everyone freaks out, well, not me. I look over to his bush and nod. He looks shocked at first but nodded back.

Time for the fun to begin.

Comment. PLZ!!!!!!