Chapter 10

Third POV

     "Would you mind explaining what happened to Akira's hands," Kakashi asked, obviously pissed off.

When we entered the house, Kakashi had been in the kitchen, as if waiting for us. I think it was about three a.m. when we got there, so of course he'd be pissed off.

Flashback/Akira POV

     Me and Sasuke we're walking back to Tazunas place quietly, my bandaged hands throbbing. I could see the house, but it was still far away.

"So," Sasuke said turning to me, trying to make conversation, "what's your favorite color?"

"Um... purple, I guess. Yours," I asked, eyes still forward.

"Black," he answered monotonously,  turning forward again, "what's your favorite food," he asked, shoving his hands in his pockets.

It took me a few seconds to answer, but I got it. "Dango." That was what I owed Brenna before I got here.

"Mine's tomatoes," he stated.

Before he could ask any more, we were already at the house. I opened the door and shrieked seeing Kakashi right in front of me.

Sasuke POV

     Akira opened the door, me following a few feet behind, but I was on the defensive when she shrieked and flew back a few feet, landing on her butt. I look inside to see a very angry Kakashi right there, in the doorway.

Third POV

    Akira soon got to her feet again  but flinched when her hand touched the ground, which didn't get unnoticed by Kakashi.

His eye darted to her hands, seeing them neatly wrapped by cotton bandages. He grabbed her right hand, causing her to flinch again.

"What happened," he asked, power in his voice.

"I-I was training," Akira stuttered our, sounding less genuine than she intended.

His head snapped to Sasuke, causing him to pale.

Present

         "Would you mind explaining what happened to Akira's hands," Kakashi asked, obviously pissed off.

"I don't know," Sasuke said, trying not to stutter, "I just saw her like that.

His gaze went back to Akira, who was shaking.

"What happened?!" His voice was even angrier than when he asked Sasuke.

She flinched away, "don't hurt me," she whimpered.

"I won't hurt you, just tell me what happened," he yelled, too angry and oblivious to the girls behavior. But Sasuke noticed it. He was about to intrude, but was cut off.

"TELL ME," he screamed at her, which made her run off into the woods.

"Akira, wai-," Kakashi started, but was cut off by Sasukes hard glare.

"Tch," he scoffed, his glare hardening, then darted off into the woods behind her.

Sasuke POV

"AKIRA! AKIRA," I called out, not receiving an answer.

After a while of searching, I heard a hiccup. Akira, I thought, darting to the place I heard her.

I eventually saw her curled up underneath a big tree.

"Akira-,"

"DON'T HURT ME," she screamed at me, slapping my band away.

Flashback/Third POV

Small whimpers were heard in an alleyway, onlookers oblivious or too scared to want to know what is going on.

A gang of teens walked into the alley way, boys and girls alike. They noticed her behind a dumpster, crying.

"What are you doing in our property, girl," a fat man asked, oblivious to her crying, which some of the girls noticed.

She looked up at them, eyes clouded over with tears, making her unable to identify anyone there. All she could tell that she should not have come here.

"I said, what are you doing here," the same fat kid asked again, pulling the girl up by the hair, causing her to whimper. When he got no answer, he punched her.

"Ron, your going too far. She looks like she's already had a rou-," one of the women with sense started, but was but off.

"Shut up, Laura," he seethed, "this one is on our property."

Present/Third POV

Sasuke was hurt to see her like this, curled up in a ball and afraid of anyone she who comes close to her. Kakashi-Sensei went too far on her. It was unnecessary.

Sasuke POV

"Akira, it's me, Sasuke. A part of Team 7 with you, the dobe and Sakura." She slightly smiled at when I called the dobe a dobe.

Ah, so I have to make her laugh, I thought.

"I wanna make a joke about sodium, but Na," I joked lightly, making her chuckle a little.

"I couldn't remember how to throw a boomerang, but then it came back to me." At that, she looked up at me and giggled cutely, making me grin.

"What is the difference between a nicely dressed man on a tricycle and a poorly dressed man on a bicycle," I asked.

"What," she asked, grinning.

"A tire." She burst out laughing, causing me to do something I haven't done in years.

I smiled.

It was an absolutely genuine smile. I forgot about everything. All my problems, even revenge. Her smile is so contagious, it made me, an emotionless, revenge bent boy who just wants to be happy... to truly smile.

~(^w^)~

This was just a filler chapter, full of fluff and stuff. I am repeating this again, THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT SASUKE WILL END UP WITH HER. I WOULD ONLY MAKE THEM BE TOGETHER IF YOU WANT. do you want them together. If not, who? Make it rookie 9, ONLY BOYS.

Sorry if I made some people OOC, it just worked with the story.

TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOOOOOL!!! I can update more frequently now. YAY!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

ENJOOOOY!!!

Word count: 922