Ch. 15 Preview

(I love that song. It just came out a little while ago and I already know most of the words)(it makes me happy)

As you all know, I have not updated in YEARS!

I'm kidding but it feels like it.

I didn't really know how to start again after a chapter like that, so here is a short preview of the next chapter. Plus I don't have time to make an entire one without you guys poking me with spears SO BE HAPPY I GAVE YOU THIS!!!

Akira POV

     "Sakura, you're late!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Yeah, you're even later that Akira," Sasuke said.

A tic mark grew on my head. "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?!"

"Hn..."

We walked into the famous second level to where the disguised Chunin were; Kotetsu and Izumo.

One of them pushed Rock Lee over, and his teammates rushed over to help him and bitched about how mean that was.

I looked up at the camouflaged sign. If the anime hadn't pointed it out I would've barely noticed it. Another thing to work on. Yay.

Then the disguised Chunin said that if you wanted through ya gotta get through them first, and I kinda didn't pay too much attention (because the author forgot and was too lazy to look back at the anime.)

(The last thing I remember after that is duck butt and that one Chunin dood with their feet caught by eyebrows.)((my memory of this is horrible plz to criticize)

Eyebrows circles within circles things (eyes) traveled to Sakura, mesmerized by her "beauty." I have nothing against her (except that she beats up my golden sunshine boi) but I don't really get how she's pretty. Maybe taking her forehead out, yeah, but no. She's really strong in Shippuden so what I thought about her rose.

He got rejected, of course, and out of the many random girls in this room, his circles landed on me.

"W-."

"No."

Sorry dood Gaara's better. (RevvyShadows will agree.)

He had saddened.

"Ya know what," I started to whisper, "if you can beat Sasuke over there in a fight we can have some ramen together next once this is done." (Oh yes I did)

His smile widened farther that Gai's smile and started to hop happily around the room.

He gave me a wink and a thumbs up, "for a beautiful lady, anything."

Okay, okay, anime makes me pretty STAP!!

Then Neji asked Sasuke's name, Sasuke was a bully (Wut) and Naruto was sad that no one wants to know his name. BUT he was on the wall alone since Lee was too busy staring at duckass with fire in his eyes.

I'm gonna regret this, aren't I?

After Sasuke and Lee's fight

Yep, I regret this.

Poor duckbutt was beaten more than in the anime, and Lee was farther into the Lotus thing before Gai stepped in and quite literally punched Lee to the moon.

Then Lee's smile came back as he remembered something.

Oh shit.

"GAI SENSEI I DID IT FOR THE BEAUTIFUL LOTUS I HAVE A DATE WITH!" He shouted way too loudly.

Gai's circles, like Lee's, landed on me. HAHA, they skipped over Sakura.

Oh wait.

OH NO.

His smile was way too big for a human, even for an anime character.

My teammates turned to me with so many confused expressions I almost laughed. Naruto even tilted his head like a puppy but dumber.

~(^v

You get half a smile cuz this is a half story.

Anywho the next entire chapter will be out shortly so don't worry cuz

I'm sorry.

If it doesn't load it's a parakeet with all night hair sticking up saying "it's fine now. Why? BECAUSE I AM HERE"

Anime: Boku no/My Hero Academia

You should watch either the Anime or Manga. The manga is farther.

Where to watch: kissanime.ru or kissmanga.com

I think it's legal...

Anywho HatsuneMiku085 out