Forest of Death

(Anime: Black Clover
Op 3/4: Guess Who Is Back
Where to watch: kissanime.ru
Now with kiss anime, whenever you click on something (for the first time you open the site only) it brings up spam, but don't worry, close it out. Then, verify your a human by choosing the two described images and watch. I TRUST THE SITE (mostly)!!)
(Lol guess who is back I AM)

 I TRUST THE SITE (mostly)!!)(Lol guess who is back I AM)

Really awesome fact about Bakugo from BNHA. I know that some of you might not care and are like "ANOTHER REFERENCE" but I care so yeah.

Okay, someone said "awe I don't want her to fall in love with Sasuke..."

WHO EVER THAT SAID SHE WOULD FALL IN LOOV WITH THAT ASS

Here we go, the WHOLE forest of death.

btw this chapter's layout is weird and has a new paragraph at the end of every sentence so I apologize if that bothers anybody.

Akira POV

Saying the gates were big was an understatement.

They were hu-mun-gus.

The trees were even taller, even bigger than the ones in the Water Country.

You know what else is long? Orochimaru's tongue.

like the anime, Naruto made a big ruckus and mocked the Dango-loving woman.

And I was right next to him.

I had almost completely forgotten about that snake. Especially after what happened in the exam room. That shiet was scary.

As the snek drew him tongue back, he made sure to flick me with it.

I flipped him the bird in return, although I was pretty scared.

He chuckled.

Wai did he chuckle shiET I THINK HE CAN SMELL FEAR-

I side stepped away. Far away. Even Sasuke reacted.

We got our scroll and dispersed to our gate, which seemed a helluva lot taller up close, but the trees were still "way more bigger..."

The Shinobi opened the gate, and we were in.

*start random theme song*

It had already been a minute, and there was a scream omygodomygodomygodimgonnadieyoung-

We all had to stop and consider if our lives were worth it, or maybe Naruto needed to pee.

Oh, great, here we go.

And he started to unzip in front of not one, but two girls. Sakura got pissed off (as always) and sent him behind the tree.

I just realized that the reason he wanted to do it "in the open" like that was probably because he was scared. I am, too, buddy, but the team needs to learn and be aware that people are actually ready to kill them.

Especially Orochimaru.

"He" came back, saying some stupid shit about him spelling his entire name out with pee, and Sasuke was ready.

I chucked a Kunai beside his head and stuck it in the tree.

"Who are you." Nope. No question mark. No question.

Sasuke was honestly surprised that I caught on that quickly, but I just knew before huehuehue.

I stepped closer and glared. "Who. Are. You."

He was shaking so much I had to stop myself from laughing.

I kept in inching (well maybe footing) forward until he was cornered against the tree.

"Do I need to ask again?"

I grabbed the kunai out of the tree and held it against his throat.

Sakura was scared shitless.

"W-w-w-wait, Akira, t-that IS Naruto!"

"No it isn't. The scar on his cheek is gone, and his chakra is off."

This is way too fun.

The dood pissed himself and turned back, and Sakura le gasped.

I kneed him so hard I don't think he's ever gonna make bbs.

I sent him off to his team, but it took him awhile to stand properly. He was muttering "my testicles... my testicles..."

I chuckled at his little repeated phrase.

I wiped my tears and said, "Alright, where's Whiskers at?"

They all made an oh yeah face and looked around.

He was just tied up behind the tree.

A few minutes later, Sas- Duckbutt huddled us around, but slipped me a note.

Activate your Sereigan and look around. Just point when you've found something.

He has very nice handwriting.

I silently activated it while he was telling us the too long of a code, and found him.

I pointed straight down. His eyes widened for a second before turning back to the other two.

I looked there again, but he/she was gone.

Something flew by my cheek just then, and sent us flying.

"WHAT THE FUDGYWINKLES WAS THAT!"

Naruto was gone, so that meant one thing.

And something else meant that one thing, the familiar chakra nature.

Well, at least "Naruto's" back.

Sasuke asked him the code, Which was said back to him exactly right, Sasuke got suspicious and shtuff and Sakura was in confusion again.

Sasuke started to explain. "There's no way the dobe is smart enough to repeat that all word-for-word, you fake."

Damn.

The "fake" chuckled and licked (his?) lips whilst staring at us lustfully. "Wow, such admiration you have for your teammate, Sasuke-kun."