Chapter 12

Akira POV

We headed to the hidden leaf safely, but the others weren't very safe around me.

I wanted to just pummel them ALL.

Naruto kept on yelling about the Hokage and trying to ask Sakura out, but to be declined. Then Sakura just went on ask to Duckbutt out, to only be responded with a "Hn."

"OH MY GOD!!! JUST. SHUT. UP," I yelled, but regretted it.

"And who are you to tell us what to do," the Banshee asked, pointing a finger in my face, making me want to bite it off.

"Actually, it would be nice if you all were more quiet," Kakashi started, "I want to be able to enjoy my book without a distraction," he finished, not looking up from his book.

It was quiet for two seconds, TWO SECONDS, then all hell broke loose again.

I just distracted myself with Gaara in my mind, that cute little blood oven! Makes me want to hug the blood lust out of him!

Time Skip

     "So, both Akira and Sasuke got their Kekkei Genkai's, huh. Well, we know what the Sharingan can do, but what about Akiras," The Hokage pondered, scratching his small beard.

"Lord Hokage," Kakashi started, gaining the attention to said person, "I suggest Akira and Sasuke work together to figure out how to use them?"

"That could work..," The Hokage said, "But you would have to supervise," he explained. Kakashi nodded.

Another time skip so soon?!

Third POV (because my incapable butt can't do 1st POV)

     "First, we need to figure out what Akira's Kekkei Genkai can do," Kakashi said.

She activated it, making her eyes turn purple.

She could see nervous system, pressure points, all color coded. She sensed Sasuke's heart get slightly faster, probably because she looked badass. She smirked.

She looked over at Kakashi, but quickly turned around.

"What's wrong," her sensei asked.

"I'm scarred for life," she said, still not turning around.

"Oh, sorry," Kakashi said, causing Sasuke to give him a weird look, "I'll just go over there," he said and began to walk north.

"I already don't like my Kekkei Genkai," Akira said, back still turned to Sasuke.

"Why not? What do you see," Kakashi asked, tilting his head like a dog, making me fangirl a little.

"Pressure points, the and the nervous system. I can also sense nearby heartbeats," she responded, turning around, dealing with the sight.

Kakashi nodded, taking a mental note. He motioned for us to continue.

REALLY IMPORTANT!!! This part is written by my personal friend, RevvyShadows but more commonly known as the one who votes for Sasuke multiple times every time I put it out there. She also writes a book called "Karma," which she has persuaded me SO much that if I get this chapter done tonight, she will climb onto our poor friends' shoulders and yell the first five lines in Japanese of her favorite Naruto song at school. She also wants me to include some crossovers from her book to put in here, which will be coming in a few chapters (and in this one). Make sure to read hers to understand. Huehuehue, blackmail.