04

training room 1. the smell of blood, sweat and tears floating around the noisy room. 35 people punching each other, their grunts louder than their heavy breaths. metallic, black blood can be seen oozing down burst lips, streaming out foreheads. broken ribs and swollen legs. black eyes and bruised arms.
everywhere.
kim namjoon spectates the trainees, fighting for a spot on the leaderboard. every trainee is fighting another, except for one. one having the hardest time of their life, fighting for the first ever time of their not-so-alive life.
a kid who has never committed a felony before, or any sin. until last week.
and let's just say, that did not go to plan.

jeon jungkook is against the kid, throwing punches faster than michael phelps can swim - punching the hell out of him (pun intended). kim taehyung tries his very best to keep up with jungkook. his knuckles grazed and bleeding from the countless amounts of times they've met with jungkook's shirt. his brown eyes meeting with the vibrant red ones of the poly-immortal. his face flushed with a vibrant red, sweat pouring down his face like a waterfall of salty compounds. his small nose redder than rudolf's, a footpath of blood trickling down his philtrum.

"finish." namjoon shouts out telling all the trainees to stop fighting. "walk over here and work out who won." half of the group walks to one side of the room, with around 5 walking to the 'losers' side - the other's either knocked out or don't have enough capacity to make a simple walk.
"go to the winners, you deserve it." jungkook pats the back of taehyung, walking over to namjoon - not after a small 'thank you' from taehyung. that's a first - commendation from jungkook.
taehyung walks over to the 'winners' area, sitting down and grabbing his legs. he trembles like maracas during the flamenco, his breathing heavy and tears streaming down. panicking.
namjoon walks over to taehyung, kneeling down to comfort him. "hey, tae-tae, look up at me. breath in, and out. stop panicking, focus on your breathing." taehyung slowly starts to calm down, hiccuping slightly every now and then. he looks at namjoon's soft, almost human, eyes with confusion. what just happened?
"a panic attack." a rough, deep voice cuts through the loud chattering around taehyung. the mind-haired male from that lunch is standing over taehyung next to namjoon. "that's a panic attack." yoongi bends over to look at taehyung's eyes, "you won't die, it's seriously annoying seeing your thoughts sometimes."
namjoon punches yoongi's side and laughs, "if you ain't careful i'll get jungkook to go through your memories to the yoonji incident."
oops, snapped the stick. "oh you better fu-" namjoon bursts out laughing as jungkook comes along and slaps yoongi.
"what's this incident, i would like to know about this?" jungkook holds his hands behind his back, chest out, authority reeks from his body language.
"well..." namjoon begins but is slapped by the accused. "yoongiwasmadetodressupasagirlonceanditwassofunny." namjoon takes in a large gasp of air after that extraordinarily long sentence.
"this is the only time i'm ever going to wish you went up with hoe-sock." yoongi blushes red with embarrassment - the same colour as the blood stick the blood still trickling down taehyung's knuckles.

"how did you guys end up down here?" taehyung asks as he sits down on the table, his food laid out neatly on the grey tray. all the trainees now have an eating area, where trainers also have to eat to keep order. the purple-haired male next to him is the first to reply.
"well, mr gay over there tried to murder me during exams, and then during the next exam season i got revenge - but failed. ironically, we became best friends and became rappers with a kid called hoseok. ever heard of bts?" taehyung shakes his head, having never listened to music that wasn't a hymn or classical. "well we became quite famous, and ended up dying together when yoongay tried to summon satan." taehyung's face is covered in confusion.
"did... did jungkook kill you?" he asks the purple- and mint-haired males.
"no, namjoon set alight to the hotel room by accident." yoongi replies in the usual deep, rough, monotone voice mixed with boredom.
"hey! i didn't mean to trip over the candles." namjoon strikes back in defence.
"yeah right, and i didn't mean to summon that bitc-"
"don't call me that, darling. you know you love me." jungkook walks over and sits down next to yoongi, pecking his cheek lightly.
"i love a walking dick." yoongi retorts, wiping his cheek where jungkook placed a kiss.
"please take you pda to a room." namjoon laughs, taehyung is - again - confused.
"yo confused.com - go on urban dictionary." yoongi blurts out of nowhere.
at the same time, jungkook and taehyung ask what is urban dictionary making namjoon and yoongi burst out laughing.
"aww, you innocent bunny and alien." yoongi coos at the two.
"uh - are you showing affection to a man that's not me? i'm breaking up with you, you micro-cheater!" jungkook sarcastically says, hand going over his head in an overly dramatic gasp. "joonie~ wanna go out with me?" jungkook teases.
"of course, baby." namjoon joins in with the malicious teasing of yoongi.
yoongi is, in a non-rude way, fucking pissed. very, very annoyed.
"right, you little bitc-" yoongi stands up and towers over jungkook.
"please don't call me that, daddy." jungkook smirks.
yoongi snaps and grabs jungkook's ear. "right, young man, you're
coming with me. don't expect to see him for a while." yoongi tugs on the younger's ear and pulls him through the door to the dormitories.

"i'm sorry about them, but that'll be us soon." namjoon winks.

████████

I'M SORRY I REGRET THIS
EHHEHEHE

or do i? ;)

if you enjoyed please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

980 words