A Call is Needed.

As a new day started, the recovering hedgehog felt the rays of sun beaming through his window and onto his fur. Said sunshine was, in turn, warming him up nicely. The blue one slowly woke up, feeling somewhat loopy from his pain medication. He quietly sat up and rubbed his eyes to get the sleepiness away. Slowly, he sat up and yawned as he stretched a bit.

'I feel kinda lonely... Maybe I should call Tails and tell him what happened. He's always been good at keeping secrets. I hope he isn't too worried, I was on my way to his place when this whole thing happened' He thought to himself. He sneezed. 'Oh, I know. Maybe he could make a gadget that will give me the ability to see! . . . . No that's stupid.' The sleepy hedgehog laid back down to think more on the subject.

A few minutes passed, and the door to his room was opened. The doctor from yesterday spoke quietly in case he was asleep. "Hello, Mr. Hedgehog?"

"Hey, uhm, i never got your name, Miss...."

"Haloy. Dr. Haloy" She replied.

"Alright Dr. Haloy, I think i'm ready to call one of my friends."

"Okay then." She picked up the rooms phone. "What would their number be?"

"It's (xxx)-xxx-xxxx"

"Alright then, here you go." She handed him the phone.

Sonic took the phone and held it up to his ear. Dr. Haloy decided to leave and give him some space to do this.

The phone rang once, then twice, then thrice, and the- 

"Hello?" The twin tailed fox asked.

"Hey buddy"

"SONIC?! Are you okay?! I saw the news, you looked like you were gonna die! I haven't been able to sleep i was so worried!"

"I'm fine, for the most part. Listen, i'm at the hospital, could you come here and visit? I'm SO BORED." The older one complained.

Tails chuckled a bit. "Alright, i'll be there in a few minutes."

"Thanks lil' buddy."

"Don't mention it." Tails then ended the call, and made his way over in a fast manner. Happy that his best friend is alive and well, unaware of Sonic's condition.

About 30 minutes passed before tails got to the hospital Sonic was in. The yongue one asked for his room before getting into the elevator and going to floor 3, and walking down the hall to get to the room. One said room was found, Tails knocked on the door before quietly walking in.

"Sonic?"

"Tails!"

(to be continued, >:3)