Chapter 1

Queen Consolidated, one of the most intimidating places I've ever set foot. But, come on, they wouldn't function without me. For the past five years a lot of things have been pretty morbid, what with the Oliver Queen dead and all. Mrs. Queen can barely come into the office anymore, but I've heard it's because her youngest daughter is a trouble maker; doing drugs and other ominous extracurricular activities.
          I've never been one to do drugs so I'm not sure how it effects all those around you. I mean, unless you get like- what's it called?- secondary high? I don't know, anyway, the point is Leia Queen is definitely a troublemaker.
          I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree? Again, off topic, but recently Oliver had returned from the dead. Not like a zombie or anything but like a human. A hot human. Like a really hot,  rugged looking human who survived five years on an island. I used the thin notebook to fan myself as I stared into my computer screen.

     "Ms. Smoak? Excuse me, Ms. Smoak?" I blinked and looked up at the person who walked into my office.

     Clearing my throat I said, "Yes. That's me. I'm Felicity Smoak." I choked on my last name as I looked into the clear blue eyes on Oliver freaking Queen.

     "I heard this is the office of one of Queen Consolidated's most ... efficient IT people?" I nodded. Trying my damned hardest not to let my eyes trail down his stomach.

     "Good. Can you do me a favor?" He handed me a laptop that barely looked like a laptop. 

     It was burned and smelled of... what the hell was that smell?

     "My friend recently lost most of his things in a fire and this is one of the only things he could find. Do you think you'd be able to get everything off it?" I cracked it open and scrunched up my face. Quickly, just by looking at it I can tell the motherboard isn't fried and the wiring is still protected on the inside.

     "Yes, I can." I said out loud without meaning to. "Long as the heat from the fire didn't melt the plastic covering the wires. And as long as the chip holding all the software is still intact. I'll have to take it apart and then plug in my flash drive." I looked up at him. There was a small amused smile on his face.

     "Perfect. When do you think I can get it back."

     "Three days. Tops."
     His smile widened a bit more. "Sounds good. See you then."
     "Great. It's a date."
     Oliver's eyebrows shot up.
     "I mean, it's not a date date. Like you're not taking me anywhere. You're just setting a date to come get your laptop. I mean your friends laptop. Three days." Oliver nodded once and walked out. Less then a minute later, "Felicity?"

     "Hmm?"

     "Can you keep a secret?" I looked into his clear blue eyes. Something in them made me want to hug him until he was better. I nodded again. He smiled and winked at me. "Good. See you in three days."

           And that, my friends, was my first interaction with Oliver Queen.