Part 1-

Alec stands in front of the mirror with his hand to his stomach as he just looks at the small bump forming, it's been 4 days now he known.

"Alexander?" Magnus called from the bedroom. Alec walked out the bathroom to go to the bedroom "I need to get to the institute, Izzy text me" Alec was facing the door "kiss first?" Magnus asks, Alec looks down as he zips his leather jacket up then walks to Magnus giving him a soft kiss.
————————————————

When Alec got to the institute he stood near the training room as he went up the steps then Jace approached "hey, so I thought we could start with hand to hand" Jace looked at Alec "come on man you haven't even changed in your training gear, just slip your jacket off" Alec looks at him taking a step back "I actually don't feel to good, il just watch"

Then Jace stepped forward as Alec avoided eye contact "what's up with you?, our parabatai rune, it was burning the other day, care to explain?" Alec looks at him "if I tell you ,promise not to freak out and tell anyone, please Jace"

Jace nods as Alec unzips his jacket and lifts his t shirt up revealing the little bump then Jace steps closer "I'm having a baby, Well me and Magnus are but...". Jace smiled at him as he covered his bump back up "I take it he doesn't know?, oh man I'm gonna be an uncle, I'm gonna be an un..." Alec stops him

"Jace, I don't know how to tell him. I mean I can't" Jace looks at him "I mean how are you even pregnant?" Alec gets a text as he checks his phone hey darling, I'm heading to the institute for some checks ;) Alec wipes his forehead frustrated "no, he's coming here" Jace moves Alec's hand "it will be ok, don't stress"

"Hi darling" Alec turns to Magnus stood behind him as he smiles and takes a step forward taking Alec's hand in his "so, I got a call about some loose window panel?, don't want the demons coming in" Magnus chuckles as Alec lets go of his hand leading the way as Jace shouts "see you later brother"

Alec walks in the office followed by Magnus as he closes the door "you ok?" Magnus asks him as looks round the room ,alec leans against the wall near the couch zipping his jacket down halfway "Yeah why" then Magnus turns smiling at him "just asking that's all, so no demons about today?" Alec slowly sits on the couch holding his stomach as he sits down ,Magnus watches him "you not feeling well?" Alec ignores him as he begins to undo his thigh holster "so, why did you really come here?, miss me already" Alec feels nausea coming over him as he sits back on the couch then Magnus stands offering his hand to Alec who takes it standing up

"I wanted to just see you and you left in a rush the morning" Alec coughs "Uh yeah, Jace wanted to see me" then Alec feels a kick to his stomach as he puts his hand over his bump raising his eyebrows ,Magnus looks at him "does your stomach hurt? Here let me take a look" magnus grabs the zipper of his jacket pushing it down ,alec reacts quick grabbing Magnus wrists tight as Magnus stops and looks at him with pain in his eyes ,alec lets go of him "I'm fine" he snaps.

"You know with that attitude it's no wonder your head of the institute you got the right skill for it" alec looks taken back "I don't understand what your getting at?", "and I don't understand why you won't let me touch you" Magnus says as his voice cracks "are we over is that what it is?" Alec goes to take Magnus hand but refuses "no ,I love you, more than anything"

"Then what is it!" Magnus snaps this time loosing it, Alec covers his stomach once again taking a step back as he looks petrified "please don't shout" Alec says as he tries to not panic ,"look I know your 18, well and I'm a ...wait your not pregnant are you?" Magnus says as Alec moves his eye contact to the floor

Alec begins to sob as Magnus steps closer closing the distance ,he brings Alec into his embrace "I'm sorry for shouting, hey it's gonna be ok" Alec pulls back "I'm sorry, I didn't know how to tell you then I told j..." Magnus stops him "calm down. Breath" Alec steps back a little as he takes Magnus palm ,lifting his t shirt up he places it on his little bump, Magnus feels the kick as he smiles at Alec with tears in his eyes.

"Is this why you wore pyjamas to bed 4 days?" Alec nods "I only known for 4 days and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" just as Magnus goes to answer. Alec's gone out the room.

Getting into his bedroom he closes the door ,his breathing quickens as he tries to calm down, walking slowly to the bed trying to hold on to something his eyes begin to blur as he collapses banging his head on the desk on his way down ,as he lays lifeless on the floor.