Part 6- rest

8:36am

Alec opened his eyes rolling on his side to Magnus looking at him "morning" Alec smiles "morning, I suppose I best go see to her" as Alec goes to get up Magnus pulls him back down on the bed "wait..just relax for a bit yeah?, go back to sleep il look after her"

Alec pulls Magnus on top of him "I have better ideas" then he pulls Magnus down for a kiss as Magnus deepens it slipping his tongue into Alec's mouth as Alec's hand slides down Magnus bare legs for his bottom as he squeezes it ,Magnus moans in his mouth as he cups Alec's cheek and pulls back.

"We should probably stop before this gets heated" Magnus laughs as Alec pouts and Magnus pecks him on the lips before rolling to get out of bed he walks round to Alec's side tapping his chest "you can stay in bed til 1 mister, as you had a long few days and your probably tired" alec yawns as he closes his eyes.

Magnus opens the drawer grabbing out a baby grow as he walks to the other side of the room ,bending down the cot he looks at her asleep. Thinking for a moment he looks back at a sleeping alec ,as he walks back to the bed and gets back in, tangling their feet together.

Alec slouches as he moves putting most his weight on Magnus as he lays on his chest with an arm over his chest "hi baby" Alec whispers as Magnus laughs and kisses Alec's forehead "you ok beautiful?, she's fast asleep by the way" Magnus looks up at Magnus "have you thought about names?" Alec asks

"I quite like Codie" Magnus says as Alec pulls a face "sounds like a dog name, umm I been thinking I know I probably sound selfish but how about Kadie?" Magnus thinks for a minute before kissing Alec's lips "perfect"

Then Alec closes his eyes once again in Magnus embrace snoring.

——————————————

2 days later

"Alec I want another child" Alec looks at him as he sits up in bed "what?" Magnus takes Alec's hand "I want us to try again, I want Kadie to have a brother or sister, that's if you want the same" Alec sits silent for a moment "alec please talk to me" Alec moves his head looking back at him "I don't know if I can do it again, I mean what we went through with Kadie it was a lot, at the start I was alone"

Magnus kisses his hand "I know and you didn't tell me, not that I'm blaming you, but il be there this time all the way through it" alec smiles weakly "and what if it doesn't happen this time, I mean last time was a surprise what if this time something goes wrong or I don't fall pregnant again, I ca..nt do that, I can't give you what you want"

"Alec this is about both of us and I know your worried but il be there every step of the way" Alec lets go of his hand as he stands up "I'm sorry" then he slips on his clothes before walking out the door ,Magnus calls after him "Alexander, wait! Please"

Kadie begins to cry in her cot as Magnus picks her up and joins Alec in the other room as he watches him slip his coat on "I just want be left alone.. please" Alec grabs his bow and quiver off the floor as he walks out the door

Alec shoots another arrow just as the door slams open "hey Alec, can I talk to you?" Jace looks at Alec as he ignores him "Alec" then Alec turns to him "what!" He snaps as Jace looks taken back "what's wrong?" Jace asks as he walks to him slowly, alec shoots another arrow turning away "nothing"

"Alec come on it's me" then Alec drops his bow "why can't everyone just back off!" He shouts as he activates his rune and jumps off the roof running far away as he can.