Part 7- alone

The loft door opens as Magnus turns to Alec walking in as he discards his bow and quiver ,taking off his jacket as his hands are shaking ,walking to Magnus he holds his arms out for Kadie but Magnus steps back as he sits her on the couch laying on cushions.

Alec looks hurt in his eyes as Magnus looks at him concerned "you ok?.. listen we need to talk about this" Alec looks at him "there's nothing to talk about, I told you I can't". Magnus leans his hand out for Alec's "your shaking, where you been darling?" Alec looks at the floor "the institute I had to blow off some steam" Magnus looks at him smiling.

"Ok, but we haven't finished our conversation...." then Alec starts to loose it "what don't you get?, the part where I say I can't go through this again or are you just not listening to me!" He shouts as Magnus looks taken back.

Magnus leans his hand out "I can't have another baby ok?, that's it" then Magnus looks at him "Alec..please just calm down" Magnus looks at him concerned as Alec just slaps his hand away "I said no, once twice and three times. Do you want to hear it again?" Alec's voice cracks now

Magnus looks at him frightened for him. As he goes to move his hand alec pushes him back "I SAID NO!  I CAN'T BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION WITH YOU" Alec yells so loud Kadie begins to cry again as Magnus points a finger out to say give me a minute to Alec. He goes to Kadie giving her a toy "Hey it's ok baby" he smiles at her

"There you go acting as if everything ok again!" Magnus looks at him as Alec stands near the hallway now, near all his potions, he walks closer to him "Alexander please, talk to me. Your scaring me" alec stops suddenly as he hears a voice in his head which won't stop.

Alec steps to the shelf as he grabs 3 jars off throwing them on the floor as they smash ,tears run down his eyes as well as panic in his face and heavy breathing as he pushes the rest off the shelf but Magnus clicks his fingers making them float in thin air.

"I can't do this" alec takes a step back for the door while his hands on his head gripping his hair as the voices continue "PLEASE STOP, JUST STOP! URGH! SHUT UP!" He yells again Magnus lets the jars set back down on the shelf as he keeps his distance now he has tears in his eyes.

The door opens to the loft as Isabelle walks in noticing the scene "gu.." she stops as she looks at them concerned ,Alec points to the floor as he walks backwards now and almost trips on glass ,Isabelle comes closer to him as he stops ,and a sudden wave of heat comes over him "tell them to stop, they won't leave me alone, please, do something I can't ,no!" Alec says hands still gripping his hair ,Isabelle looks at Magnus then at alec confused

"Who won't stop?.. Alec talk to me" Isabelle says looking at Magnus who's crying. Alec then sits on the floor against the wall as he cradled his knees against his chest and puts his head down rocking himself back and forth.

Magnus looks at him then Isabelle as she waves Magnus off with a smile, kneeling beside Alec she takes his hand from his head "hey big brother, talk to me please" 

Magnus picks Kadie back up rocking her in his arms as he sits down on the couch. Getting his phone out he decides to text someone he knows who can help hi, it's me again sorry. I really need you!, alec had some sort of break down and he's not talking to anyone ,please come" he clicks the send

Magnus sits slanted on the couch now laying Kadie down beside him as he runs his finger down her cheek, while looking over at Izzy and Alec.

Alec slowly lifts his head looking at Izzy "please help me" he whimpers as Izzy pulls him into a hug he lets it all out on her shoulder "it's going to be ok, I got you, just talk to me, ok?" Catarina walks in herself looking at Alec on the floor as Isabelle looks up "ah you must be Isabelle, I'm Catarina ,Magnus friend"