Part 4- little one

4 days before birth date
Time skip m

( just want to say I know men can't be pregnant but I've read few fanfics on it and sorry if I make mistakes but this is how I'm doing it )
Summary:

In this part Alec gives birth to his little girl and Magnus helps him through it every step of the way as Catarina the same. Cuddles ,kisses.

1:36pm loft

Alec walked into the loft as Magnus went to talk to Isabelle and Jace back at the institute. Alec walked to the couch before feeling something run down his leg looking down at the puddling on the floor he started feeling contractions, walking slowly he grabbed his phone "no not now, it's early"

"Hey darling, everything alright?" Alec gasped "she's coming!, I need you please!" Alec dropped the phone on the floor "Alec?, Alexander!" Magnus Portaled straight out the institute to his loft as he slammed open the door.

Alec was holding on to the couch as Magnus rushed to him taking his arm "ok let's get you to the bedroom, it's going to be alright" Magnus took his phone out while ringing Cat ,he helped Alec in the bedroom as he led on the bed "she's coming now, Ok Alexander?" Alec gripped Magnus hand tight "ahhh!!!" Alec screamed as Magnus gripped his trouser leg "ok we need to get these off"

Once Alec was just in his t shirt with his legs spread out he was screaming ,Magnus sat at the edge looking for sign "ok, push if you can" Alec looked at him as he pushed while shouting "shitttttttt!!" Magnus laughed until he saw something "ok, your doing really well I can see the head" Alec looked at him "I can't do thissss" Alec snapped

Magnus looked at him "your doing great" Magnus thought for a moment before snapping his fingers and making two small towels appear on the bed as he put one in his hands "ok she's coming, one last push" Alec pushed harder this time as Magnus pulled the little one out and she began to cry ,Magnus smiled as well as Alec

Catarina came rushing in and found them in the bedroom "oh my she's gorgeous, you need to cut the cord" Magnus looked at Catarina as she clicked her fingers and then cut it as Magnus wrapped the towel around the baby. "Not to be horrible Mag, but I think she needs to go to Alec to get use to him as he gave birth to her" she smiles reassuring as he nodded then Magnus walks to Alec kissing his forehead before handling the baby in his arms ,Alec stared right at her.

He looked into her brown eyes as he smiled at her and he put his little finger on her hand as she clenched it tightly "hello, baby girl" her eyes lit up as Alec looked at Magnus "m.. my trousers" Magnus laughed "don't be embarrassed darling" then he got Alec a fresh pair of briefs and joggers out as he helped him slip them on as Alec lifted his hips.

Alec looked at the bundle in his arms "she's perfect" Magnus smiled at him "like you" Alec looked up back at him "says you" Alec laid his legs down as he settled her on his legs "it may help if you took your top off, she can feel the warmth of her daddy then" Cat smiled. Alec slipped his t shirt off revealing his hairy chest.

As he scooped her back up and she settle in his chest ,Alec patted the bed next to him for Magnus as he climbed on the bed laying next to them, he put his arm around Alec's shoulder while Alec leaned on him with his head on his shoulder ,looking up he gave Magnus a sweet kiss "I love you so much".

Hour later.

Alec was sat up in bed with Magnus awake next to him as Cat just left. "You can hold her now" alec gently passed her to Magnus as he watched them, Magnus ran a finger lightly down her cheek "she got your hair and my eyes" Alec slowly got off the bed "where you going daddy?" Alec laughed "just grabbing a nappy and baby grow for her" Alec opened up the drawer where laid loads of baby grows and cardigans, along with dresses and socks.

Alec picked up the baby grow that Magnus had bought with a pair of white and pink lining frilly socks.

Alec laid them at the end of the bed as Magnus slowly sat up and Alec unpinned the grow as Magnus settle her in it as he pinned it back up "she looks adorable, I'm going to buy her a bow" Alec looked at him "your not buying our daughter a bow, she...

Alec laid them at the end of the bed as Magnus slowly sat up and Alec unpinned the grow as Magnus settle her in it as he pinned it back up "she looks adorable, I'm going to buy her a bow" Alec looked at him "your not buying our daughter a bow, she's not a gift"  alec sat on the bed as he scooped her up then Magnus sat beside them ,kissing Alec on the lips deepening it before pulling back "look what we made a precious little girl, I love you both loads"