Part 10- walk

Magnus was sat on Alec as he looked at the clock on the wall "we got half hour, what do you say we carry on?" Alec nods his head laughing as he wraps his arms back round Magnus neck pulling him down for a kiss. Then Magnus slides his hand in Alec's briefs as he squeezes his bottom and Alec carries on kissing him ,Magnus moves his hand as he moves it, stroking Alec's inner thigh "bringing one leg to his back , he moves his head kissing Alec's neck and biting his rune.

Alec pushes him back "ok we should stop, get Kadie ready" Magnus moves off Alec and grabs their clothes off the floor as they put them back on.

Then Kadie cries ,Alec looks at Magnus as he walks out the door "I got it" alec walks to the cot and picks up the little girl and soon as Alec picks her up she stops, he goes to put her down but she kicks her little legs , "ok ,daddy got you" Alec puts her against his chest with her head on his shoulder as she grips his t shirt on her small hand ,then she gurgles.

Magnus walks in smiling at them "oh she got a bit of ,I got it" he grabs tissue off the side wiping the little girl mouth as she then cries loud. "Oh god ok, ok" Alec lays her on the floor as he kneels down and Magnus throws him a nappy as he catches ,then he takes off her baby grow and takes the dirty nappy off  covering his nose with his t shirt as he gags and Kadie giggles making grabby hands.

"I think we should probably bath her" alec checks the time "god damn it!" Magnus moves Alec out the way "you go ,il bath her and meet you there".

————————————————-

9:48pm

Magnus lays in bed reading a book as he hears the door shut "Hey, is she asleep?" He comes in the bedroom topless as he unbuttons his pants "yeah, come here" Alec pulls his pants off as he crawls on the bed "take your pants off" Alec says as Magnus who's topless rips them off

Let's say they done a lot of love making that night.