2

Lucys POV

"I know Levy. It's so exciting!" I slightly squealed. I looked at the time. "Levy it's like seven and I wanna take a bath. I'll see you at school tomorrow." I said, then sighed at the fact of school. "I know why you aren't excited, just ignore what Natsu says. He probably does drugs and some other shit. You just need to ignore him." Levy said. "Thanks Lev. I'm gonna go now." I replied. "See ya Lulu. Remember what I said." Levy replied. I smiled and hung up, I stood up and threw my phone on my bed. I grabbed my p-js then went to the bathroom and started my bath.

After it I had one new message on my phone. I was still wrapped up in my towel when I replied though.

____________________________________
Unkown

Sup nerd.

...
Who is this? And how did you get my number.

It's Natsu, nerd.
I was looking through Levys phone and found your number.

What do you want Natsu?

You want me to be nicer to you right?

That would be nice, yes.

Well I gave a deal for you.

What is it?

You send me a few pictures everyday, of something I want. Or we could try something else.

Like....what kind of pictures......?

I'm glad you asked.
I'm talking nudes, nerd.
Unless you want my other approach.

WHY WOULD I WANT TO SEND YOU NUDES!?!?

Because I said so, why wouldn't you want to?

Because it's MY body, you fucking perv.

Would you like my other approach then? You might think it's rape.
____________________________________

I could imagine Natsu sitting somewhere, smirking and licking his lips at the thought of his "great idea".
____________________________________
I AM NOT BECOMING YOUR TOY!

Then I better start seeing some pictures, Heartfillia.

Why are you so rude to me? I did nothing to you.

Pictures. Now Heartfillia.

No. I'm not agreeing to any of this.

Then let's see how your day will be tomorrow at school nerd.
____________________________________

I quickly tapped off of his messages and called Levy. "Levy! Natsu has my number." I quickly said as soon as she answered. "How?" Levy asked. "He said he was looking through your phone." I replied slightly weirded out.

HOW DEMANDING IS HE?

"No wonder why my phone was missing....what did he want anyway?" Levy asked. "He wanted me to send him nudes, or become his little play toy." I hissed at the memory. "That's like asking me to become his fuck-buddy!" I groaned into the phone.

"He's so perverted. Just block his number, we'll figure this out tomorrow." Levy said and yawned loudly into the phone. "Night Lev." I replied. "Night." She hung up and I set my phone on my desk. My phone started buzzing over and over. I sighed, and went back in to my bathroom and quickly got changed into my p-js and flop down on my bed to answer my buzzing phone. I sighed once again, all from Natsu. I blocked his number, and put my phone on the charger and turned on my side then slowly fell asleep.