10

Skipping school with Natsu, was actually amazing. He took me some places, then back to the house. He even got me a necklace, what a great boyfriend.
Right now we were watching movie, and I was sitting in his lap cuddled up in his chest. Natsu chuckled, "Why don't we do something out of love this time, huh Lucy?" Natsu asked, with his signature smirk playing on his lips. I turned to face him now, "Is that a yes I'm guessing?" Natsu asked. "What do you think you dork?" I giggled, Natsu swiftly carried me upstairs.

"Ah~! Natsu! Ah!" I moaned loudly for Natsu. I gripped tighter onto the bed sheets, almost ripping them off of the corner.(pullthesheetsrightoffthecornerofthematressthatyoustolefromyourroomateba- no one? Oh....okay...)
"Ah~!! Nya--ah! N-Natsu!" I moaned Natsus name. He started slowing down, and panting even harder than before. I felt him release inside of me, his warm liquid inside if me. "Don't worry Lucy....I had a condom." Natsu panted. "Got another one?" I asked. "Why?" Natsu asked. "Because..... I wanna be a cowgirl Natsu." I replied smirking. Natsu chuckled, still panting, then he reached underneath the pillow and grabbed another one. "There."

I rode Natsu slowly, "Come on babe, if you're gonna be a cowgirl you gotta go faster than that." Natsu groaned.

Natsu very carefully covered us up, and pulled me close. "Was...was I fast enough?" I asked, with a slight smirk and panting. "That was pretty impressive, you were actually really fast. Especially since you were new to that." Natsu explained his smirk playing on his lips. "One more thing...." Natsu kissed me lightly, then it turned into a make-out. "We can skip tomorrow as well.....I'll be to tired." Natsu yawned after the make-out session and wrapped his arms around me. Natsu kissed my cheek. "I love you Lucy..." Natsu whispered into my ear. I cuddled deeper into his chest, "Mm.....I love you to...." I replied. "Rest Luce, you're gonna need it." Natsu said. "Great idea." I yawned and quickly fell asleep.