Extra Chapter. (warning:Lemon Chapter)

I know, I know. This is actually going to be a *Italian accent or some shit* Lemon Chapter.
'Cause I've been being quite a....pussy-------cat about writing that kinda of stuff, so I was thinking why not make it up to all you pervs! ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!! ANOTHER WARNING: SHITPOST LIKE ALL OF MY OTHER BOOKS!

Natsus POV

"Natsu, Lucy said that you CAN'T go in her room!" Happy whispered yelled. "Has that ever stopped me before? Besides, I wanna a pull a prank." I chuckled wickedly to myself. "Cool! Can I help!?!" Happy asked. "No! You wouldn't want to be in it, why don't you go see Levy or somethin'?" I asked. "I don't know where she lives..." Happy stated. "She still lives in Magnolia, where Lucy used to live for safe keeping.(Yes I switched it.)" I explained. "Okie! Bye Natsu!" Happy started flying out of the window. "Bye!" I chuckled when he left then closed, and locked all the doors.

Let's see what Luce thinks of this....

I looked down already imagining the stuff that'll happen in the prank, I can't tell you now, but you'll......read? I dunno.

Well isn't that a great way to start the prank.
Wait.
That is part of the prank....right...

I went into Lucy's room, and saw what she was sleeping in.

Nothing.
She is making my job so much easier!
Heheh!

I un-did my belt and slipped off of my pants, smirking like an idiot the entire way as I finished getting myself in nothing.

Oooooooooooh yeah!

I uncovered Lucy, and my smirk got bigger, "Hehe....." She started pawing at the covers, and I started blowing hot air on her, she stopped in seconds. I climbed on the bed being careful, and made my way in the direction of Lucy's back and saw her slightly split legs.

Hell yeah.
It's like she's expecting it.
If she was then what's the point?
Okay.....first time trying this with anyone.
DON'T FUCK IT UP NATSU!
evenifLucymightkillyouafterthis....

I smirked, as I was on my knees, and then slowly slid myself into Lucy. She gasped and woke up, sticking her hand out at me almost hitting me. "What the fuck?!?!" Lucy exclaimed, I started thrusting. "W-w-what the fuck do you think.....mhm....y-y-you're doing?" Lucy asked, trying to contain the moans irrupting from her throat.

Damn! So this is what a woman's insides feel like?
....tight...?

"Damn Luce, why are you so tight...." I grunted, as I continued. Changing positions, Lucy was know on her back with her legs up, so if she wanted to wrap her legs around me she could. "Probably 'cause this is my first time!" She slightly yelled and slapped my arm. I started moving again, which made Lucy started moaning again. "A-ah~! N-nm!"

Love it.
Those moans.
Heheh...

I was panting know I started thrusting into Lucy faster, which made her moan even louder and grip onto my wrist and bed sheets.

Now I'm sweating.
Eh, I'm used to sweating.

A few more minutes and I started slowing down, this IS my first time having sex and I'm trying to not come as soon as possible, so I've been holding back. "Ah......shit." A few more thrusts and I came. "Oh shit." I mumbled as I pulled myself out of Lucy. Lucy moved herself on her knees.

Oh shit.....this is turning into the actual thing!
I THOUGHT WE WOULD STOP AFTER I JUST FUCKED HER!

Lucy's POV

I smirked.

I am so gonna make him moan.
AND I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE THAT HE WAS THIS BIG!!!

I did the one thing I thought I would NEVER do, start sucking NATSU, my team-mate....and my crush....."H-H-Holy shit!" Natsu through his head back, as I continued. He's came twice today, inside of me, and....in my mouth.
(I am not writing dick sucking. Nuh-uh. Nada. Nope, nope, nope. Sorry! Not really!)

"Okay. I'm tired." Natsu yawned, and face planted my pillows. I didn't bother cleaning off my chin, so I got back underneath the covers and got comfortable. Natsu soon ducked into the covers.

Happys POV

"Hey Happy, by the way, do you know where Lucy is?" Levy asked. "Yeah, at home sleeping. Natsu said that he wanted to pull a prank on her, and asked me if I would come see you." I explained. Levy patted my head, "You're so cute Happy! I'm sure you're tired, and I am to, so I'm going to go to bed." Levy yawned and made her way towards her room. "You can stay here, if you want." The light in her room turned off, and I made myself comfortable on her couch.

Goodnight everyone!

~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•
Sorry if anyone's childhood is ruined. I wrote this at midnight, so Iz tired and my thumbs are tired. Goodnight!