15

Natsu bounced his right knee rapidly, out of being nervous and full out worried. Levy was crying, with Gajeel sitting beside her and rubbing circles on her back, Gray was bent over and waiting, Erzas' hair was covering her eyes. "Natsu Dragneel?" The nurse said. Natsu bounded up, still worried and extremely jumpy. "Is she okay? Is she alive? Is she-" "She's fine Mr. Dragneel. She had surgery to remove the bullet and know she's resting." The nurse explained. Natsu flopped down in his chair, and let out a huge shaky breath. "Is she awake?" Levy asked, wiping her tears away with the back of her hand. "Yes she is, well for a while, she's asking for Natsu." The nurse said. "Okay, thank you." Levy said. Natsu stood up, and walked into the hospital room. "Hey." He greeted. "Hey..." Lucy replied slightly smiling. Natsu walked over and sat in the chair by the bed, and grabbed Lucys hand. "I seriously thought I lost you, and I think I broke my hand." Natsu chuckled slightly. "Damn, this hurts...." Lucy winced. "Well Luce, you were shot." Natsu replied, rubbing circles on Lucys hand with his thumb. Levy stood up and peered into the door, she thought Natsu would cheat on Lucy he did that with his other girlfriends.

Levy watched silently. Natsu leaned over, and kissed Lucy sweetly and gently. "Just get some rest, okay Lucy. You'll be home in no time." Natsu said, still rubbing circles on Lucys hand with his thumb. Levy hurried and sat back down by Gajeel. "The nurse wanted to see Lucy one more time before she went to sleep, no idea why bu- Oh shit....Happy!" Natsu started fanning his hands around. "Who the fuck is Happy?" Gray asked. "My cat! Gah! Lucys cat! I gotta go check on him bye!" Natsu hurried out if the hospital to check on the poor kitty left at home, all by himself.

Lucys POV

A nurse was checking on me. "Lucy can I ask you something very important?" The nurse asked. "Sure...." I replied. She walked over and closed the door, "Have you been.....sexually active?" She asked. I blushed darkly, then admitted to it. "Explains that." The nurse said. "Explains what?" I asked. "Oh my, you don't know!?! My goodness Lucy, you're pregnant." The nurse said. "P-p-pregnant...." I stuttered. "B-b-but I'm not even out of highschool, and how did the it even survive if I was shot and died?" I asked stuttering, and embarrassed as ever. "The bullet missed the baby, Ms. Heartfillia. For how it survived it must be a miracle." The nurse smiled and slightly clapped. "You'll be out of the hospital in two weeks, but you'll need to come back every....." I started ignoring her, and started my own train of thoughts about the news I just received.

I'M PREGNANT!?!?!!
And.....
Natsu's the father....
How am I going to tell him.
He might just leave me...
"Hey Natsu..."
"Yeah Luce?"
"Can I tell you something?"
"Anything."
"Well...I-I-I'm....pregnant..."
I can't finish the story.
I don't want to imagine how it ends.

"May I have some time alone?" I asked, on the verge of crying. "Of course." The nurse walked out and closed the door. I started bawling my eyes out, then ended up crying myself to sleep.

Natsu's POV

"Sorry buddy." I said patting Happy's head as an apology for leaving him. "Meow." Happy replied, it sounded sassy. Then walked away with his tail up. "I really am bud, Lucy was shot yesterday." I explained to him like a kid, even though he was a cat. "Meow?" Happy "asked" and turned back to face me. "Uh-huh. She's in the hospital now, awake and breathing. I'm just glad she's alive..." I sighed. "Meow..." Happy replied, which was like a sad sigh, and laid in my lap. "Well, I gotta go back, alright Happy?" I said. "Meow." Happy "said" and got off, letting me get up and walk out. Now back to the hospital.