16

HUGE FUCKING TIME SKIP!!!
2 weeks later.

I bit my lip nervously,

How am I gonna tell Natsu...?
But...
When.

"Luce, you okay? Ever since you got home you've been acting a little off." Natsu said as he finished his drink. "I-I'm fine!" I replied. "Uh-huh." Natsu replied. "I am!" I exclaimed. "Whatever you say." Natsu replied as he rubbed his hands off. "So....anything from the nurses?" Natsu asked. "A little bit of a bug something." I said, and pushed myself out of my chair, walked over to the window, and then crossed my arms. Natsu wrapped his arms behind me. "What's wrong Luce?" Natsu asked. "Well....something the nurse told me..." I sighed, and my eyes started to water.

Now it really is like my thoughts...

"Come on Luce, don't cry. Please tell me what the nurse said, I love you Lucy." Natsu replied/begged. "I love you to...." I sighed. Happy curled up on my feet, carefully rubbing his head on my ankle and up. "Well....the n-n-nurse....the nurse said that I need to 'look out'." I said. "What do you mean, Lucy?" Natsu asked. I grabbed his hands and placed them on my stomach gently. "I-I-I......I-I-I'm......." I trailed off and started crying. "Lucy, please don't cry. I hate it when that happens." Natsu said sweetly, and calming. I let out a deep shaky breath. "I'm..........pregnant...." I said and closed my eyes. Natsu turned me to face him, I opened an eye, then got on his knees and pressed his ear against my head. "Why can't I hear anything?" Natsu asked. "Because, Natsu. It'll be a few months." I replied slightly giggling. Natsu stood back up and grabbed my cheeks, wiping the tears away. "There was no reason to cry Luce, this is the best day ever." Natsu smiled and sweetly kissed me.