30

A month later.....

Natsu kissed Nashi and Lucy goodbye, and waved as he walked away, his heart breaking into twenty million peices.

~~~~~

After lots of hours of traveling Natsu was finally back at the base. He sighed, threw his bag were he was supposed to, and the climbed up to his bunk.  "He lives!" Zane chuckled. "Barely." Natsu replied, and fell backwards. "Let me guess, girlfriend and daughter wore you out?" Zane asked, standing on the bottom bunk, which was his. "Sorta.....I'm also feel depressed." Natsu replied sighing. "And how'd you know that she wore me out?" Natsu asked, sitting up. Zane blushed, and cleared his throat. "Well......you kinda.......uh.....sex dialed me.....if that's possible." Zane coughed. Natsus face went beet red, he grabbed his pillow, slammed in his face, and fell backwards again. "Oh my FUCKING GOD!" Natsu screamed in his pillow, he lifted the pillow. ".....You're joking...." Natsu said embarrassed. "Nope. You called me twice, first time I answered, second time I didn't and you left me a voicemail." Zane said. "Give me your fucking phone!" Natsu blushed. "I didn't listen to it, so its still there." Zane said and handed his phone over. Natsu went to his voice mails, and found his. He clicked on it, and started listening. He blushed darker if that was possible, and deleted it. "Delete, delete, delete, delete!!! Deleteeeeeeeeeee!" He screamed while deleting the voicemail.

~~~~~~

4 years later.

Natsu was going home again, he unlocked the door and let himself  in. He set his bags down, and sighed, "Home again..." He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "Where are those two....?" Natsu asked looking around. "Guys? I'm home!" Natsu yelled. "I love you Daddy!" A voice screamed, making him jump and turn around. He placed a hand over his heart seeing that it was his daughter and took a few deep breathes. Lucy came out of her hiding spot, holding her phone, which meant she was recording. "Daddy!" Nashi said, and started to whimper, then started to cry. "Aw....Nashi don't cry." Natsu cooed, and squatted down to hug his daughter. "I missed you Daddy....." Nashi whimpered, as tears started to roll down her cheeks. "Aw......" Lucy cooed. Natsu picked Nashi up, and kissed her cheek. "Hey cutie." Natsu chuckled, and kissed Lucys cheek. He had a lot more scars than Lucy remembered. "What?" Natsu asked. "Nothing. You just have more scars than I remember." Lucy said. "I've been getting a lot more scars." Natsu chuckled, while Nashi's rested his head on Natsus shoulder, and Natsu rubbed circles on her back. "True." Lucy replied.

"I gotta go see my parents, I promised I would see them after I saw you guys." Natsu said. "My mom wants to see Nashi and you." Natsu chuckled. "Alright, let's go."  Lucy replied, grabbing her car keys.

-----

"Knock, knock~! Anyone home?" Natsu yelled when he got inside. "Natsu!" Wendy yelped from the top of the stairs. Good thing Lucy had Nashi, 'cause, Wendy ran right over to her brother and almost made him fall by trying to give him a hug. "Aren't you supposed to be at college?" Natsu asked. "We're off for the semester." Wendy replied, letting go of Natsu. "Natsu!" Grandnee yelled and ran over hugging him. "Grandmommie!" Nashi squealed and hugged Grandnee. Natsus father rounded the corner, Natsu got protective and pushed Nashi behind him. He noticed his dad didn't have a bottle in his hands. "Your fathers gotten better with drinking Natsu....he's changed a lot." Grandnee said. "Hi Papa." Nashi waved from behind Natsu, since, he would let her leave from behind him. "Hi Nashi." Igneel waved.

Natsu sighed angrily, and looked away. "Natsu-" "I need a breather." Natsu replied, and walked out. "I'll go-" Lucy started, Grandnee put an a on her shoulder. "Don't. When Natsu says he needs a breather, he wants to be left alone....." Grandnee sighed.

~~~~~

Natsus POV

I slammed the car door shut and sat at the wheel. I gripped my head, then leaned my it against the wheel. I gripped the wheels, as memories of the past with my dad flooded into my head. Tears started to build up, and I gritted my teeth as I started to cry. The door opened, "Natsu, can you come out of the car, I wanna talk to you." Dad said. I sighed heavily, and wiped my eyes, then got out of the car. I  closed the door, then leaned against the car, with my arms crossed. "Natsu...." Dad sighed. "Don't go apologizing. I fought my whole life to keep Wendy safe, but not me." I yelled. "I didn't give two shits about me, as long as Wendy was okay." I growled. "Natsu." Dad said. "I want to say that I'm sorry for my behavior over the past years." Dad said.