"Alone again..." I said to myself. Happy, the kitten I rescued the other day, jumped up on the the table and meowed. "Hey buddy." I greeted and started stretching behind his ears, making him tilt his head and purr loudly. I giggled lightly, "Happy?" I asked. Happy looked at me and meowed, it was kinda funny, because it sounded like a question.

"You wanna try some fish?" I asked. Happy bounded to his feet, which I guess was a yes. I giggled. "Come on then." I said, and held my arm out on the table, Happy got on and when I raised my hand and balanced on my shoulder. I giggled and reached into a cabinet for a can of tuna, grabbed the can opener and held it in front of Happys nose. He purred louder, if that was possible for a loud purr-er like Happy. I giggled and picked up a piece, Happy started eating and jumped off of my shoulder and onto my counter and started eating. "Silly kitty." I giggled. The door opened, Natsu, he's been going out a lot lately but this time he was injured. "Yo." He greeted, he reached on top of the fridge and grabbed the first-aid and flopped down on the couch.

"Damn bastards. Caught me by surprise, I had to protect a kid." Natsu grunted as he removed his shirt and revealed a nasty, bloody cut. Happy finished, jumped off of the counter and over to Natsu. "Maybe you should see a doctor Natsu." I said. "Do you know how many nurses seduce me? Nuh-uh." Natsu replied, as he started cleaning the wound. He winced and gritted his teeth, "Damn, they got me good." Natsu growled through his teeth. "At least let me clean and bandage it." I said. "Fine." Natsu sighed. I walked over to him and picked up the rag he was using. I carefully cleaned it, and bandage his wound. "There. All better." I cheered to myself after looking at my work.

"Thanks. That's tighter then I could do it." Natsu replied. I looked at him, "So Natsu...why DO you pick on me at school?" I asked. Natsu looked away, "At first I had a reason, then something happened, I felt something. It was just easier for me to bring my anger out on you, because I was already messing with you." Natsu sighed and looked down. "I dunno why I thought it was the best thing to let my anger out on a girl." Natsu finished.

I sighed, "Well, your wound needs to heal so you should get some rest." I said. I got up and started for room, "Hey Luce! Wait." Natsu said and started following me, tripped over a something and landed on me. "Ow......." I groaned. "I need you to do something before you go to bed." Natsu said. "What would that be?" I asked. "Well.....you see.....it's a problem, that guys have. Heheh." Natsu said still ontop of me. "Oh. That." I pointed out. Natsu was blushing. "Get off of me so I can fix it." I said and sighed to myself. Natsu got up and followed me to my room.

"Hm...." Natsu groaned in pleasure when I finished. He pulled his jeans back up, and I went into the bathroom to clean up. My heart was going insane, I wasn't panting, so I was confused. I finished cleaning up and sighed. Natsu walked back in with Happy on his shoulder. "Hey Luce, I was wondering if we could take a bath." Natsu asked with a small smirk.

We?

"W-we?" I asked. "I didn't stutter Lucy." Natsu replied. "Unless you had something else in mind." Natsu finally showed his signature smirk. "You know what, a bath sounds just fine." I replied quickly. "Good." Natsu removed Happy from his shoulder, and set him outside then closed the door. I started the water, Natsu was stripping me as well as himself all with a smirk. We both climbed in, and I was hugging my knees against my chest. Natsu reached for me and pulled me into his lap.

I just had to be facing him...

Natsu smirked as he licked a trail up my neck. "What I'm doing is wrong." Natsu said to himself, but I caught it. I looked away from him, his hand cupped my cheek which surprised me and made me look at him again. "Natsu?" I asked. "I'm sorry Lucy....for the way I've been acting. I shouldn't be using you for my own pleasure. I'm sorry....I didn't want to have this life at first, but my dad started treating me horribly. I'm so sorry Lucy." Natsu said as he looked into my eyes. My eyes slightly widened. "Natsu, I forgive you, it's a little hard for me to. But I will." I replied. His other hand cupped my cheek, "Thank you Lucy....thank you." Natsu said. I just realized how far apart we were, it wasn't much.

Natsu slowly connected his lips with mine. This time it felt right, I loved it. I closed my eyes as I gently kissed Natsu back, and he pulled away before I ran out of breath. "Lucy." Natsu looked at me again. "Hm?" I asked. "Would you...consider being....."

You're girlfriend?

"A part of my gang?" Natsu asked.

Guess not.

"And one more thing, Lucy, would you be........my girlfriend?" Natsu asked. I thought about it for a second. "Yes to both of them." I smiled. "Great." Natsu smiled back as he kissed me again. We were both still naked, and both still in the tub, and I was still sitting on Natsu. I saw the clock on the wall through the mirror. "Natsu we have school tomorrow." I said. "And?" He asked. "I can't miss!" I replied. "You're apart of my gang now, Lucy. Come on, just miss tomorrow to spend with me?" Natsu asked. I sighed. "Fine." I replied.