21

Natsu yawned and stretched his arms, Happy was cuddled up with Lucy, and Lucy was cuddling with Happy instead of her boyfriend.

Lucky bastard.

Natsu yawned again, and got out of bed, he did not sleep well last night. "Time to get ready for the day.....I guess." Natsu mumbled quietly, then hurried downstairs, as soon as the door bell rang. Natsu sighed as he opened the door, "Sup Lu........Natsu?" Sting. The voice was so familiar, and Natsu hated it. Sting is Natsu's enemy, and Stings gang is rivals of Natsu's. "Why the fuck are you here? And why do you wanna see Lucy?" Natsu growled. "Ooh. Looks like the kitty got herself a guard dog. Why are you here?" Sting asked mimicking Natsu. "I moved out and looking for a place to stay, so I would love it if you would get your ass off of Lucy's lawn. Alright bud?" Natsu asked.

It's waaaaay to early to fight right now.

"Why would I listen to you?" Sting spat back. "'Cause Lucy's my girlfriend, so....shoo-shoo before I grab a fly swatter." Natsu glared Sting down, there was no fighting, Natsu's eyes said it all, he meant everything he was saying and he wasn't scared of getting into a fight. Sting walked away without another word, Natsu smirked as he closed the door and waited for Lucy to wake up.

Haha...easy win...WOOP WOOP!

Natsu slightly danced in the kitchen, and doing the disco, singing a small tune. He stopped, and collected himself.

Still five more months to wait.....

Lucy's POV

1 month later....

"Wait. What? You can't Natsu!" I whimpered, tears already going down my face. "It wasn't my choice Lucy, if it was I would've stayed, but the military was looking for a strong young man. It was my choice Lucy, I'm so sorry." Natsu hugged me tightly, as he slightly petted my hair as I cried into his chest, his bag was already ready to go.

"Natsu please explain the situation please!" I cried. "I already tried, they wouldn't listen, they said I had to go." Natsu replied, a jeep honked behind us. "I've gotta go Lucy, I'm so sorry. Tell Gray to take care of you for me while I'm gone, okay?" Natsu asked, pulling me away from him and holding my shoulders. "O-o-okay." I  whimpered. "Hey....smile for me okay? I don't want to leave with you crying, I want to see that beautiful smile of yours." Natsu said, smiling softly. I smiled weakly as Natsu rubbed tears away. "I love you." Natsu said. "I love you to." I replied, Natsu kissed me until the jeeps horn blew again. "I gotta go. I love you Lucy, and again I'm so sorry. Bye." Natsu let go of me, swiftly picked up his duffel bag, and ran to the jeep and---literally---jumped in.

Levy called as soon as Natsu left. "H-Hey." I whimpered. "Oh my God, Lucy. Why are you crying? Wait. Did Natsu cheat on you? I swear he won't be using that dick ever again when I'm do-" "Levy it isn't that. He was.....kinda forced to go to the military." I whimpered again. "Oh Lucy......I'll be over there in a few, do you want me to bring you something?" Levy asked. "How about.........ice-cream?" I asked. "Strawberry. Got it. Be there in a few." Levy replied and hung up. I sat down, and then started crying again.

Natsu's POV

The military men on the jeep made things worse for me, a lot, it was hard especially for Lucy. I looked off, ignoring the men. "I'm so sorry Lucy." I mumbled to myself. "Hey man, you okay?" A guy asked. I snapped. "No. No I'm not. I'm missing the birth of my child with my girlfriend, and I'm letting my rival take care of her. So if you call that okay, then I'm doing great." I growled, and went back to staring at the parts that the jeep was pasting. "Damn, sorry man. Me and my wife just learned that she was pregnant, I'm missing out to. But, congratulations." The man replied. "Thanks." I slightly grumbled. "You seem like a fine young man, what's your name kid?" The guy asked. "Natsu Dragneel." I replied. "Zane Brown." Zane replied. "Well, you'll sort it all out. You just gotta remember what your fighting for in this place, and you'll do fine." Zane finished. "Thanks. I needed that." I replied now calmed down, Zane went onto talking to other people. I went back to thinking about Lucy, the baby, and home. That's what I'm fighting for. Her.