Prologue

~3rd Person POV~
"Dragneel!" An angry H/N stomped into the Fairy Tail guild hall, a book in hand.

"You're going to explain to me right now as to why my diary is unlocked and where the key is!" She commanded, stretching out to her hand to show the said diary.

The book had a lock binding its pages, but the lock was currently unlocked.

Natsu marched his way to the girl, stopping in front of her and staring down at her.

Yes, she was shorter than him.

"Simple. I snuck into your house and read your diary." He shrugged his shoulders and replied nonchalantly.

Y/N L/N growled.

"That's an invasion of privacy!" She screamed.

Natsu smirked and turned around, his back facing his most 'hated' person that was currently throwing a fit.

Y/N landed a swift punch to Natsu's cheek, making him jerk back and glare at her.

"Oh, it's on." He snarled.

"Bring it!" She yelled.

And an all-out fight broke out in the guild once again.

The guild doors slammed open, revealing a scarlet-haired devil.

"Oh crap, it's Erza!" A member pointed out.

Everyone fighting immediately froze at the mention of the woman's name.

Natsu and Y/N's eyes widened and they stopped moving, saluting and shaking visibly.

"H-Hey, E-Erza!" Y/N stuttered.

"H-How's it 'g-goin?" Natsu squeaked.

Erza smiled and walked to the bar, ordering a slice of her beloved strawberry cake.

Natsu and Y/N sighed in relief, a happy and content look washed over their faces.

Gray shook his head.

"It's a wonder those two aren't dating yet. They make such a perfect match." He said.

"I couldn't agree more!" Levy, Who was sitting beside him, said with joy.

A blue exceed flew into the guild, a fish in his hands as he nibbles on it.

"Hey Happy! Let's go on a job!" Natsu called out to his partner.

"Aye sir!" Happy responded.

Of course, as if fate had them intertwined, Y/N decided to do a job at the exact same time.

Natsu and Y/N snatched a job off the request board.

Problem? Yup, you guessed it, it was the same job.

"'Gimme it, idiot! I grabbed it first!"   Y/N yelled.

"No way! I took it first!" Natsu defended.

"Why not just go together?" Mira suggested.

Natsu and Y/N stared at her like she had two heads.

Silence fell upon the Fairy Tail guild, waiting for the responses from the two wizards.

After what seemed like an eternity, they answered with stern and loud, "No!"

Mirajane sighed and leaned against the bar counter, waiting and wishing for the argument to end, as did the rest of the people in the guild hall.

Thank Mavis Erza had left.