II-Standard Procedures

A/N: Idk why the previous chapter unpublished itself but ok.. Anyway here's another! Also the media is just this really amazing fan art I found like wooowww Onces are hella talented omg. Okay bye~

Team TWICE's p.o.v

Jeongyeon pulls up in front of the mansion, killing the engine. With a sigh, she leans back into the seat.

"This is it, folks. Trinity's new mansion."

"I can already see a huge security hazard, what in the world..."

Nayeon face palms at the sight of the walls surrounding the mansion. Jihyo is the next to talk.
"Nabongs, they're normal people. It's not like they just left the place bare, they still thought to add walls, right?"

Jeongyeon nods in agreement to Jihyo.

"Yeah, and we can get the wire installed ourselves. They wouldn't have known better."

Chaeyoung hums in agreement, unbuckling her seatbelt in the back seat. Momo and Tzuyu do the same, expecting a lot more hazards inside the mansion. They all get out of the car, Momo, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung retrieving  their carry bags from the trunk. It looks almost synchronized when they swing their bags over one shoulder at the same time. Nayeon and Jeongyeon get their briefcases filled with gear for both their clients and team, while Jihyo carries the files containing the contracts and documents. They walk in their team formation like clockwork. It had become habitual after their years of training together. Jihyo walks in the middle, with Momo and Tzuyu on either side of her. Chaeyoung is positioned directly behind Jihyo. The triangular formation symbolizes the loyalty and importance of their leader. Nayeon and Jeongyeon stand behind Chaeyoung, on either side. They tighten their black ties, smoothen out their blazers, and make sure their crisp, white shirts are tucked into their pants neatly. Momo glances at her watch, smiling at the display of numbers. 1:00 pm.

"We're right on time. Nice work, Jeong."

The latter smirks in victory, and Jihyo presses the buzzer at the front gate.

A handsome man greets them at the door after the gate opens for them to enter. He bows to them, and they bow back the same way.
"You must be Team TWICE. I'm Lee Taemin. We met briefly at your company's headquarters."

Jihyo nods at him.

"Good afternoon, Mr Lee. I'll have my team introduce themselves inside with the others if that's okay?"

Taemin agrees, moving aside to let the six in. They bow slightly as they walk past him, and he quickly shuts the door. He leads them to the spacious living room, and the crew takes note of the interior to head start their procedure for later. Taemin moves aside, giving both parties a good view of each other. With much difficulty, Team TWICE is able to keep their jaws from hitting the floor. Sure, they had seen tons of pictures and videos of these idols, but seeing them up close beat all that. As if on cue, the six bow 90 degrees in perfect synchronisation to Trinity and their manager. The four ladies standing across from them bow back just as well. Jihyo signals to her team, and they all say their group greeting on her count.

"OneMillion crew, Team TWICE at your service!"

Then, the members begin introducing themselves individually, starting with Jihyo.

"I'm Park Jihyo, the leader of Team TWICE, and routing specialist. We are privileged to work with you."

"I'm Im Nayeon, in charge of surveillance and IT."

"I'm Yoo Jeongyeon, the combat specialist and assistant in route planning."

"Hirai Momo, selected personal bodyguard."