VI-Night 1(part 1)

A/N: We got almost 200 reads! Omg y'all I'm dyin' ahhh. Thank you for all your support eeeep(♡˙︶˙♡) I luv you❤ enjoy this chapter :)
Bye~
p.s Sunmi is so beautiful just enjoy that pic omg🔥

Third person p.o.v

The guards had finished working out, and their tank tops were sticking to their bodies due to the sweat. They had used the treadmills to run for 20 minutes without stopping, and the weights for shadow boxing. They ended it with a five minute plank, something they called a cool down. Momo panted.

"Woo! That was fun! I'm so happy that our clients have a gym, you have no idea guys."

Chaeyoung laughed.

"We can imagine, Moguri. Come on, let's go take showers. The food's probably gonna be here any minute."

They collected their blazers and shirts, making their way out of the gym. Just then, Dahyun and Mina were coming down from upstairs, towelling their wet hair.  The two idols refrained from looking anywhere else but the faces of the guards. Momo, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu bowed slightly at them.

"We're going to take quick showers now. Thank you for letting us use your gym."

Dahyun and Mina nodded and smiled at Chaeyoung. Momo furrowed her brow.

"Oh, where's Ms Minatozaki?"

Mina shook her head, sighing.

"Aish, that girl takes really long showers. If you ever can't find her, just check her bathroom."

The guards chuckled, nodding in understanding. They made their way to the second floor and into their rooms. During their training period, they weren't allowed to take a shower longer than fifteen minutes long. You could say it stuck with them. They were all done in about ten minutes, and changed into their pajamas. Unless they were undercover or on a hiatus, their pajamas were the only casual clothes they wore. Even then, they still had to look fully presentable in front of their clients. Momo wore a sleeveless top underneath her thick, white hoodie, and some black sweatpants. Chaeyoung was dressed in a similar, grey hoodie, with the same sweatpants as Momo's. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo found it quite amusing that the three bodyguards dressed similarly even when they were wearing whatever they wanted to. Tzuyu was in a black hoodie with the same, black sweats.

They trotted down the stairs with they're phones when they were done. Chaeyoung also had with her the silver briefcase that their leader had given them, containing some of their gear as well as their clients'. Upon reaching the first floor, they spotted Mina and Dahyun carrying the pizza boxes to the living room. Chaeyoung rushed to them, taking the boxes out of both Mina's and Dahyun's hands and carrying them to the table herself. She set them down on the glass coffee table, and turned around to give them a smile. They smiled back with thankful bows, and sat down together. Tzuyu looked around.

"Is Ms Minatozaki still taking a bath?"

Dahyun checked the time on her phone. It was 7:30. She huffed.

"Um, yes. Could you maybe check on her? There was one time she spent two hours in there."

With a soft gasp, Tzuyu nodded, jogging lightly to the stairs. She skipped the steps and was in front of Sana's pink door in less than a minute. She knocked and waited for a few seconds. There was no response. When Tzuyu twisted the doorknob, it opened, meaning Sana hadn't locked her bedroom door. The tall guard was unsure if she would be violating Sana's privacy by going in or not. She decided to call out for her first, and see if she replied.

"Ms Minatozaki?"

No response. Tzuyu took it as her cue to go in. The pleasant, floral scent that had been emitting from Sana earlier was lingering in the huge room, tens times stronger. Tzuyu would have thought that with such a big space, the scent wouldn't be so concentrated. But apparently, diffusion was non-existent in the idol's room. She tried not to look around, as Sana's belongings were scattered everywhere and she didn't want to invade her privacy even more. Funnily enough, the bathroom door was the same shade of pink as the bedroom. When she put her ear on the door, there wasn't any sound other than the occasional splash of water. She must be in the bathtub, then. Tzuyu decided to call out once more.