VII-Night 1(part 2)

A/N: Hey :') My phone is gonna get confiscated for a while, but thank god I get it during the day phewwww. And I have two, so sometimes I can get out of it. Sorry for the long wait, and thanks for sticking around :) Oh my lord and savior God Jihyo... There are 400 over reads on this book and 40 something votes😭 I love you guys❤❤❤ I forgot to set this book as rated M until now, oops. There will be future 'scenes' if you know what I mean ;)
P.s: Please check out the book I mentioned in the last chapter, it's too underrated😭

Third person p.o.v

After doing her little nightly routine, Chaeyoung got comfortable under the duvet. It felt like she was staying at a fancy hotel while doing her job because, well, they were in a mansion. Trinity's brand new, massive mansion. She looked over to her bedside table, where her earpiece was neatly placed as well as her phone. Usually, on the first night, the guards would keep their earpieces on, as it was quite hard to fall asleep in a different environment. Sometimes, they would receive a message from their client. Other times, not. But it was just something that bugged at them constantly, the fear of missing a call for help, the fear of not being in the right place at the right time. It was this, this almost obsessive compulsive feeling that ate at them, making them unable to sleep for the first few nights on a new job. Getting comfortable mentally was harder than it was physically, as they were practically living in luxury.

So, like breathing, the guards, all in their separate rooms, had put on their earpieces. They hadn't collected their second ones which allowed them to talk to each other, three ways, so Chaeyoung grabbed her phone.

Son Chaeyoung to 'Duty talk' : Guys, you have yours on?

Hirai Momo to 'Duty talk' : I don't think that counts as a valid question anymore.

Zhou Tzuyu to 'Duty talk' : I have it on. Did you guys feel that tension at dinner? They were laughing and smiling but I don't think they're okay at all.

Hirai Momo to 'Duty talk' : Yeah.. I felt that too. Shouldn't they get some therapy to help them heal?

Son Chaeyoung to 'Duty talk' : Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. It will be hard for them to get over this on their own.

Hirai Momo to 'Duty talk' : Well, at least they have us. They're so much nicer than the media depicts. Fuck whoever is threatening them.

Zhou Tzuyu to 'Duty talk' : Real cock fucks. I'm quite anxious because the culprit wasn't caught. One Mil's investigation division is working on it, but still.

Son Chaeyoung to 'Duty talk' : I know what you mean. I bet our clients are constantly in fear. It won't feel good to have the surveillance cams installed, I assume. This is their home.

Hirai Momo to 'Duty talk' : Yeah but it has to be done. Just by looking around the house during the tour earlier, we already spotted so many hazards.

Zhou Tzuyu to 'Duty talk' : This house isn't safe and we know it. We're gonna have to dispatch One Mil call guards for going out in public.

Son Chaeyoung to 'Duty talk' : Yeah, we won't be enough. They need dispersed security as well.

Hirai Momo to 'Duty talk' : I was wondering if we could get Team BP to back us up at public events.

Zhou Tzuyu to 'Duty talk' : Yeah, or Team RV. They aren't hired currently. The perimeters need a good watch.

Son Chaeyoung to 'Duty talk' : Copy. Okay, cool down tonight. Watch out for your clients if they might need you.

Hirai Momo to 'Duty talk' : You too. Night.