XXI - Exposure Therapy (part 1)

A/N: I'm back, loves. I made you wait.. Too long this time. I'm  extremely sorry. I hope this special chapter makes up for it. <3

-

Exposure Therapy

A/N: I'm back, loves. Sorry again for the wait. Here's a chapter, a long one, to apologize.

-

"...hence, the Golden Disk Awards. The good news is, Taemin and I managed to get you out of performing anything, but you've been nominated for six awards, girls. That means there's a high chance you'll have to go up on stage and say a small speech at least."

All eyes were on Sunmi as she informed her girls and their guards of the news. Mina, despite being terrified of going out again, took a second to observe the faces of the guards. Momo's hard stare sent shivers down her spine, and she cursed herself for finding it scarily attractive. A frown didn't suit Tzuyu's stunning features.

"Alright. Has Leader Park been informed, or should I give her a call?" Chaeyoung asked, touching her pocket to see if she had her phone on her.

"Yes yes, I've sent her a detailed message about the situation but you may want to have a team meeting or something to all get on the same page. The company is informed that no security from elsewhere should be hired, and your team has been given the authority to get the additional security you may need yourselves. I'm making sure they interfere as little as possible."

"Thank you, Ms Lee. We appreciate it greatly. Under the circumstances, we aren't able to trust just anyone so this helps us keep track of anyone who associates with Trinity." Momo's voice was in a tone they hadn't heard in a while.

"That's what I thought," Sunmi smiled slightly, checking her her phone for the time as she stood up, "I gotta go now, ladies. Staff meeting."

Sunmi stood up, planting a quick kiss on Trinity's foreheads before Chaeyoung walked her to the front door. When she got back, she sat down with the other five in the living room, silence taking over for a moment.

"I'll give Lisa a call. They might have been hired though, so try RV," Momo suggested, pulling her phone out to find Lisa's contact.

"Momo, what's up? I can't really talk right now, I'm driving."

"Hi Lalice. I'm guessing you've been hired? If that's the case then nevermind."

"Oh yeah, definitely. CEO of a big company getting death threats is what we're dealing with. Sorry we can't help this time."

"Ah, I see. No worries. Tell the team I said hi."

"Will do. Tell Trinity Rosé is still obsessed. Gotta go."

Momo smiled as the call ended, followed by a sigh. Right. That meant Plan A of their backup was not going to work.

"Lisa told me Rosé is still obsessed and she loves you all very much," Momo smiled at the three idols, making them chuckle and feel less dazed.

"Yeri got back to me. They're currently hired by an actress," Tzuyu informed as she read the text Yeri had sent her.

Plan B: out. The guards pondered for a moment, before a lightbulb appeared over their three heads.

"NCT."

Mina looked back and forth from the faces of the guards, seeing as they had mentioned this name simultaneously. Momo shot her a reassuring smile, as if she knew it was what she needed.

"NCT is the biggest security team in our company. They have eighteen members, so they're split into three sub units. Our chances of getting at least one unit to be our backup are high," she explained to Mina, seeing her nod in understanding.