XI- Life Things

A/N: y'all sorry I'm late. Got my phone back though. Thanks for being patient❤

I published a random SaTzu one shot if you're interested...? Lol yeah bye you can find it if you wanna.. I feel like I should put them all in a book instead of publishing them individually, what do you think?

Also our Baby Beast Chaeng is 20😱 sucks that I'm really slow at writing... I still have Mina's birthday thing in progress. I'll do one for Chaeng too though, mark my words y'all.

After the things around the mansion were all fixed, there wasn't much to do. Trinity were still getting used to seeing cameras everywhere they looked, but they didn't mind as much because it was just their guards watching them.

While Mina and Dahyun were quite aware of how they looked or acted as they walked around the place, Sana seemed to not care, maybe a little more than usual. Hell, it was winter, but she was seen(and by all three guards) making some ramen in the kitchen with nothing but a towel tied around her body. Mind you, it was at three in the morning. Tzuyu thanked god the guards were only paying attention to the camera in the kitchen to see her blushing from her room's one. The tall guard seriously wondered what Sana was. Human, sure. But what in the world went through her mind in those moments? Yeah, no. She didn't know either. It didn't help that she was still hung up on having spent her first night at the mansion in her client's bed, though innocently. She did everything she could to have the least interaction with Sana as possible, checking all the cameras just so she knew she wouldn't run into the girl if she went down for some water or to work out. She did notice that her client seemed a little more down as a few days went by, whereas the other two idols were the same as before. She wondered if it was because the girl was still having a lot of nightmares, and then she made herself feel guilty for practically ignoring the latter.

Great, Tzuyu. Way to fuck up her mood.

Tzuyu's p.o.v

Sana was acting different. I didn't know if it was because of me, or because of the circumstances regarding the incident. I just felt like it had something to do with me, and the guilt began to eat at me. I had to start interacting with her sooner or later, if I didn't want my job to ruin my social skills and reputation.

I woke up at my usual time in the morning. We learned that Ms Kim and Ms Myoui woke up around the same time, while Ms Minatozaki was the later one. It was the same thing with showers and getting ready, I learned. I had time to take a shower that was a little longer than usual, considering the timing for my plans. I'd have to get things done around the time Ms Minatozaki came down for breakfast, because I was going to cook her breakfast. Probably for the other two idols as well, but it was meant for Ms Minatozaki. I hoped that she would realise, since I hadn't made breakfast for Trinity; it was always Momo or Chaeyoung, and I retreated to the gym or my room while everyone else was eating.

Momo and Chaeyoung asked me about why I was acting like this, and I told them about it. They said I was making a big deal and needed to man up. It was true. I was just...afraid of Ms Minatozaki, in a way. She made me talk more in one day than I did in a week with other clients, and her scent.. It made me light headed and blurred my vision if I inhaled too much of it. It didn't help that she smelled so strongly of it constantly, and left trails of it wherever she went. I would know she had been in the kitchen just by sniffing the damn air.

I hadn't worn by blazer, so it was easy to put on the black apron in the kitchen to start cooking. Sincs Trinity were technically on house arrest, we didn't have to wear our uniforms, but I wore the shirt at least, to keep some of my work ethics and discipline. The other two didn't care about that, and were always in sweats and hoodies. I tied my hair into a ponytail before digging through the fridge for all the ingredients I would need.