chapter 1 I'm your Princess

Dedicated to my fav devilsmelody

Author's P.O.V

She was sitting on the white couch watching the decoration getting done the decorators were wrapping the whole nanda mansion in her favourite fairy-lights and Rohan's favourite orchids, which were specially brought from Singapore.

Who doesn't know Rohan Nanda? he is the man for whom every spinster went gaga over. 6'2 inch tall, wheatish complexion, sharp chiseled features, prefect V shapped physic and to top it all, his intelligence and attitude made him the man to die for.

Sipping her morning coffee she remembered her childhood days with him.

~FLASHBACK~

"Dadi! Dadi! Where is Rouhan?"asked a innocent Meera

Dadi, pulled her chubby checks and pressed her finger on Meera's checks "Rouhan nahi beta, Rohan ..R.O.H.A.N".

"R.O.U.H.A.N"

She was very small when she was brought in the Nanda mansion by Rohan's mother after a pathetic miscarriage of a girl child in her 5 month of pregnancy wished to have a girl but who knew what their destiny held for them. All the top doctors declared that she wont be able to conceive any more.

Disheartened she, started visiting orphan age and one day she met a very beautiful and cute girl named Meera. After that she started smiling after a long time.

Meera was an orphan; her mother left her in the orphan age when she was a newborn baby.

Just like Rohan's mother, Meera too loved spending time with her.

Everything was fine and Mr. and Mrs. Nanda were planning to bring her to Nanda mansion when an ugly incident happened and everything was ruined They always wanted Meera to get all her happiness even tho Rohan disliked her because his mother's attention would always be on her more then him but he also adored her until everything was ruined

Meera lived in Nanda Mansion but her life was no fairytale. It was even worse than the life she was spending in the orphanage.

"DADI, Pleashh Tell me where's Rouhan?" she pouted and peeped towards his room craning her neck.

Dadi, let put a low chukle and caressed Meera's soft cheeks which were touching her cheeks as she was hugging dadi from behind and said "don't trouble him Meera he just came back from school and he's in a very bad mood its better you stay by my side".she said while caressing her cheeks

"I know Dadi". She said while pouting

"You know, did something happen in school?" She asked

Meera excitedly came and sat on dadi's lap and snaked her arms around her neck and kissed her cheeks, widening her eyes cutely, bitting her lower lips giving a naughty yet innocent look towards dadi she said, "ya dadi, I kissed him in front of the whole school".

Dadi was awe struck hearing such an innocent confession from this pretty cute girl of 8 years. No wonder why Rohan looked pissed and grumpy.

Before dadi could stop Meera ran upstairs straight towards his room.

Rohan was arranging his playstation when Meera barges inside his room.

"Rouhan" she gave him wide smile.

Meera had always been very fond of Rohan since childhood. After all he was the only person along with dadi whom she was staying. And Rohan being 6 years older then her, it was obvious that some amount of fondness and getting used to each other will always be there.