chapter 2 This belongs to Meera

Authors P.O.V

Rohan was jogging down the tracks towards his house. "such a mess I'm in" he thought. "Only for that woman in my house I have to tie a knot" he said it out while increasing his speed He lost all his patience when Meera put her last resort by telling him to get married first then she will get married to whom so ever he wants. Rohan had no option but to agree to her words in order to just send her away from him permanently.

Aalia was his friend Umm! well a not so great friend during his university. But later became his business partner when her dad died and she inherited the ownership of his dad's firm.

He remembered the day when Aalia came to NM to take Rohan's signatures on some important papers and how he approached her fuming in anger. Few minutes back him and Meera had heated up discussion on her marriage and she placed her clause. As Rohan's anger took over, he bluntly approached Aalia and in return Aalia was too shocked to react at that moment. And Meera was dumbfounded would be an understatement. She never expected him to react to her words so quickly. But as he already threw his proposal she saw Aalia threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

He sat on the bench near his house and drank his energy drink. Wiping his lips he looked at the decoration

"Rouhaan! you will come on a white horse to marry me right? You know I will not blush when I will see you in the marriage mandap, I will run towards you and hug you tightly and will never leave you"

He closed his eyes remembering her words, which she said almost 10 years back, when they went for his cousin's wedding.

He checked his phone and caressed his screen looking at something with love

**

Keeping his phone aside Finishing off his drink he walked back inside his house.

It was their engagement day. The stage adored with white flowers and blue flowers. It was Meera's choice to put white with blue. White being her favourite colour and blue being Rohan's.

"here, right here we are going to have our engagement ceremony, when you will make me wear your mumma's ring" Meera wrapped her arms around Rohan's arms and dragged him towards the hall. They stood infront of the mezzanine floor where there was an informal sitting created to watch movies and play games
"all these things will get removed and a biiig stage will adore this place decorated with white and blue flowers"
A loud voice broke his thoughts he turned around

"Rohan dear where are you lost? From so long I'm calling you out" an old aged lady stood right behind him touching his shoulder with her wrinkled palm.

He looked up towards his grandmother and fixed her glasses.

His grandmother sighed and touched his cheeks lovingly. "umm, now all these things Aalia will do" she said while giving a small smile

Rohan frowned and looked at her, "what dadi?" He said slightly confused

"These things fixing my glasses giving me medicines on time all these things Meera used to do now Alia will have to do isn't ?" She asked raising her eye brows

"Daadi I'm there na I'll do it". He said while caressing her hands

"let it be Rohan, I know how much you will do, past 27 years you are only doing right?) If Meera wouldn't be there there then who would have takn care of me?" She said while walking ahead