chapter 5 : Engagement part 1

dedicated to user95952880

                       Author's P.O.V

Meera was just blown away by his move. The kiss which she always wanted from him, she never thought it was ever going to happen in her life and that too with him initiating it.

She was just too shocked and blank to react at that moment. She did not know whether to touch him, whether not to touch him. What if he moves back? What if he insults her once again, what if he regrets this moment in his life? She relaxed her fingers and rested it on the bed and finally releasing her breadth. She did not want to let go off this special moment, she did not want to pull back, she did not want to disturb him, she just wanted him to kiss..kiss and kiss her.

**

Releasing her hair and tucking it behind her ear, he touched her cheeks with his finger. With the other hand he touched her back and gave a slight push to make her flush with him. Travelling up her spine he clutched her nape to complete the unfinished kiss this time locking it even more and moistening it with his lingering saliva.

**

the moment Meera was starting to respond the kiss there was a knock in the door.

"Meera!! Mii! Dear are you done" Dadi called out

She immediately opened her eyes and realized their position Rohan was still lost in a different world.

She pulled back immediately and looked at his tranced state. His lips were still parted, his eyes closed, his hand holding her firmly against him and his face after a long time looked relaxed as if he was drowning into sleep after many sleepless night.

She started wiggling to get up from him lap and that's when he realized their state. He opened his eyes and looked at her, the first thing he saw was her lips. They were still quivering from his from kiss and were little bit swollen then slowly he saw her eyes, which was now round like a saucers and fear pretty much evident in them.

He halfheartedly released her and she got up. Straightening the crease of her dress she casually combed her hair and ran towards the door.

She immediately bumped into dadi at the door step.

"Daa'di!!! You called me?" She asked trying to look away

Dadi cupped Meera's  face, hiding her smile on seeing the blush on her face. She gulped and said "YOUR, Abhi is waiting for you downstairs". Dadi made sure she pronounced the word "Your" louder.

Meera faked a smile and ran out from Rohan's room.

Dadi stole a quick glance at Rohan and cleared her throat, "erm! How are you feeling now?"

"Dadi! Did you give permission to Abhi to meet Meera before marriage?"

Dadi raised her eyebrows and again gulped her bubbling fits.

"Haan!" she said casually.

"Par dadi, the couples cannot see each other before marriage right?"

"haan, woh to hai, but that is only after haldi", she corrected.

Dadi knew very well that Rohan does not like Abhi around Meera and what she witnessed few minutes back, before she called out Meera's name, made her believe that Rohan will go all the more possessive.