chapter 4 : unwanted feelings part 2

Okay I know I'm posting after a really long time but can't help I hardly get time...plus family functions so can't post daily.....Thanksss to all those readers for reading and Commenting I couldn't reply coz of slow network but I read all of them.....

Authors P.O.V

Rohan looked at her once and was astonished to find her calm and quite. But inside, only she knew what she was going through.

~FLASHBACK~

" Meera...!!Meera dear where are you? come quickly.." dadi screamed.

Meera saw dadi holding a 16 year old Rohan Meera rushed down the stairs hoping down two three steps at a time.

"Roh! Dadi what happened to Rohan?" Meera asked she was panicking

In no time she was beside him helping him to get settled on the sofa.

"Rohan! What happened how did this..?" Meera's eyes welled up as she saw him limping

"look how careless he his he fell down while playing soccer" Dadi said while giving Meera a worried look

Rohan cursed dadi for telling this infront of Meera He felt a little humiliated getting exposed in this way. He was a boy not a girl who were like a porciline doll that cried at every wound. He was strong and he could take care of himself

Rohan thanked Meera and asked her to leave. But Meera being Meera threw herself in a chocking hug and started crying bitterly.

"Roh...why cant...you...take...care of...yourself?" she asked him sobbing.

She broke the hug and tried to pull up his track pants but Rohan held her hand and glared at her.

Meera held his hand with the other hand and removed his hand from her hand Slowly she pulled up his track pants to find his sheen bone wounded badly.

She wiped her tears and ran towards Rohan's room.

"Meera! Mii! Where are you going? Careful dear" dadi screamed behind her.

She opened his drawer and got the first-aid box quickly.

**

She tied her long hair in loose bun and opened the box to dress his wound.

"Ouch!" He screamed in pain when the cotton dipped in antiseptic lotion touched his wound Meera gasped feeling the same pain inside her and immediately started blowing on his leg closing her eyes.

Rohan gazed at her worried face and tried to gulp down the lump formed seeing her state. He wanted to touch her head and console her but he did not due to his ego and his preconceived notion.

She slowly picked up her lashes and looked at him making a puppy face. Softly she asked "is it still burning?"

Seeing her eyes filled with tears that too for him made him weak, "not anymore" he answered.

She gave him a weak smile and completed dressing the wound.

Finishing his bandage she jumped on him and kissed his cheeks, "take care" she said and ran to her room blushing furiously.

Before Rohan could protest her kiss, she was seen no-where near him.

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

"Mii! Where are you lost and why are you standing there? Call Alia immediately"

Meera's gaze shifted to Rohan who was now directly looking at Meera trying to read her mind.