VIII.

CASPER FELT A FAINT TAP ON HIS CHEEK and he winched lightly but he kept his eyes closed because he was tired. He suddenly felt a kiss to his nose and his instantly fluttered open because he knew who those lips belonged to.

"Good Afternoon Mr Sunbeam, we have a day ahead of us." Jodie smiled and her hair was wet, she was wearing a Nirvana t-shirt and some jeans and she had on some converse. "What time is it?" Casper asked and Jodie chuckled it's. "Two in the afternoon."

Casper popped up and he gets out the bed, he turned to Jodie. "Why you didn't wake me up?!" He exclaimed and Jodie eyes were wide, he sees her cheeks turning a tint red and she began to smirk. Casper looked down and at that very moment he wished he wasn't alive. "Mother of God." He muttered as he covered himself and Jodie laughed as she turned around.

"It's alright Casper, I've seen a penis before." Jodie laughs and she hears him running in the bathroom then he comes back out with the towel wrapped around his waist. "I didn't want you to see mine because you're a married Woman, that's disrespectful."

"Well it was an accident so considered yourself safe." Jodie remarked and she giggled a bit as she looked out the window. "I have a towel wrapped so you can turn around." Casper sighed and she turned around, she was biting her lip and she titled her head. "I wonder. . What if I wasn't married, would you have swept me off of my feet?"

"Without even thinking about it." Casper smiled and Jodie smiled as she shook her head gently, her hair moving with her. "Well, I have a whole plan for us today. I want to take you to places that you've probably never even heard about."

Casper smirked. "You're taking me out?"

Jodie rolled her eyes as she puts her hand on her hip. "Yes. . We can be with each other freely, no looking over our shoulders." She explained and Casper liked the thought of that. "I feel like we ran away with each other." Casper says walking over to her side that happens to be where his suitcase is. He picks it up off of the floor and he sat it on the bed, Jodie got closer. "One day we can."

Casper gathered his clothes and Jodie left the room she was downstairs making breakfast with her Grandma, the Kids were out playing with Belly, also a few neighborhood Kids that lived on the same street.

Jodie sits by her Grandma and she smiled at her. "Me and Casper are going to do so much today." The Mother looked at Sadie who was sitting nearby in the high chair and Jodie gave her Baby a sweet kiss to the forehead then one to the nose. Sadie giggled with her fingers in her mouth and she hummed as if she was gonna say Momma but she reframed. Jodie gasped. "She almost said it."

"Tomorrow she's gonna be yelling Momma all day long." Grandma says and Jodie smiled as she ruffled Sadie's sandy hair then she turned back to her Grandma. "I'm so excited Abuela, first we're going out to eat then we're going around town to do some sight seeing then we're going shopping then tonight we're going dancing." Jodie beamed and her Abuela began to smirk, she motioned for her Grandchild to sit down with her.

"So how is Colin? Is he still a little bitch?" Abuela questioned and Jodie choked on air as she began to laugh because she was not expecting that coming from her Abuela. "He's. . fine."

Abuela have her the side eyes but she left it alone for now. She wanted that so-called of a Husband dead. Casper assured her that he will get what he deserves. Casper comes downstairs and he walks into the living room. Jodie looked at him and she grinned as she scanned him. "I never thought I would see you without your work uniform on but you look very handsome." She complimented and he felt his cheeks become hot.