XVI.

 -Warning: Sexual Content-

             JODIE NERVOUSLY CHUCKLED as she stared at Casper who looked like he was winded. "Hey." She replied back and she walked further into his room, she looks out the window and she was a bit nervous because she wanted him to do bad things to her, she wanted to do so much to him but she can't put it in words. Her hands were shaking and she reaches her hands to her shoulders, she lowers her sleeves to her gown slowly and she turned her head to the side to see in the corner of her eye that Casper was staring at her. He walks closer and her gown dropped to her feet, she felt goosebumps rise on her and Casper received instant chills because her body is just beautiful.

Her back had freckles and a cute little mole on her shoulder blade, his eyes trailed to her bottom that had many stretchmarks that made her even more beautiful. Casper bites his lip as he sees her round bottom, he has never really looked at but she wore baggy jeans so you never really could see but sometimes, it depends what dress she wears, you could see her bottom poking out making its glorious presence known. Casper slowly gets behind her and he leans in close to her ear, she could feel his nose tickling her shoulder as he places a kiss to her shoulder. "You are so breathtaking and I don't know if I could be gentle with you."

Casper mind was just spinning because it was gonna happen, he was a patient man and if Jodie told him that if she didn't want to have sex with him or most of all be with him at the moment then he would wait because she's worth it even it takes ten years. "I don't want you to be." She tells him and Casper turns her around, he pulls her close and his arm wrapped around her waist and his warm hand rubs her back as he looked into her eyes. He guided her to his bed and he pushes her down gently. Casper takes the opportunity to slip his shirt off and tosses it to the side. Jodie was nervous and her body was so hot that she felt like little smoke was coming from above her and if he touched her then he would burn himself.

Casper leaned down to her stomach and he places kisses on her stretch marks, he goes lower and Jodie's eyes popped out of her head then she looks down to see he was about to go down on her and no one has never done that on her. Casper sees her body tense up and he looks up at her. "Is this okay?" He asked her and Jodie stared at him because she didn't even know herself. "No one has never gone down there-I was never-" She didn't know what to say and Casper couldn't believe that this woman was married and the little bitch of a man never pleasured her because Casper would have her at any chance he could if she wanted him to. "It's okay, I don't have to." He tells her and Jodie shakes her head. "No, I want you to but just go slow." She tells him and Casper nodded, he spreads her legs wide enough for him and he looks up at her as he leaned down then he kisses near her core, Jodie bites her lip because she felt his nose breathe against her.

Casper smiled a little because Jodie was already clenching the bed sheets and he hasn't even started. He kissed her core and she lets out a low gasp making Casper go in for another one but with tongue. She licks her lips as she lets out a throaty moan as his tongue flicked slowly at her clit. Jodie never thought it would feel so euphoric, Casper tongue trails down her lips making Jodie want to close her legs but he held them down because he knew she was gonna squirm. "Casper." Jodie moaned and he looks up at her, Jodie's chest was heaving up and down as she panted and softly whines, Casper felt him harden in his boxers.