XVII.

About a month later...

Time was getting a lot faster, they celebrated Thanksgiving together, Christmas and They went on to 1999 together. It was a new year and a new start for Jodie, she left 1998 behind her because it was the roughest year of her entire life and she was blessed to live another year because a lot of people didn't that year. Her and Casper still were exclusive friends who slept with each other now and then but being Girlfriend and Boyfriends kinda scared her because if she became his Girlfriend then right when their relationship begins he has to leave plus she was still fresh out of the divorce.

Jodie stares at Casper, he was asleep with his textbook in his lap and he told her to wake up him if he falls asleep and he has been asleep for thirty minutes because she knew how tired he was, he studied as if his life depended on it and she couldn't blame him. "Casper.." Jodie trailed off and he slowly wakes up and he wipes his face, he looks around then he looks at Jodie with a groan. "Jodie.. how long have I been asleep?" He questioned her and she shrugs as she giggles. "I don't know.. thirty minutes." She answered and Casper groaned as he closes his book. 

Jodie laughs as he gets up and he picks her up by her waist, she gasps lightly and she leans forward and she kisses him sweetly. "Don't be mad at me, I just gave you some time to sleep." Jodie tells him and Casper, of course, couldn't be mad at her for more than five minutes. He kisses her head and he sits her down. "I'm not, I just needed to get through that one section." He sighed and Jodie frowns, he puts her down and she walks into the kitchen. Casper followed behind her and he grabs her hand. "What's wrong?" He questioned her and Jodie looks up at him. "I'm just not ready for you to go." Jodie answered and Casper sits Jodie on the table. "I know, I will be back in March." He tells her and Jodie pouted as she laid her head on his arm.

"Look, I'll call you every day, send you pictures and I will be on the phone while we watch Dawsons Creeks because we can't miss not one episode together." He tells her and she smiles because Casper watched Dawsons Creek with her even though he thought it was so stupid at first but he grew to love it and now he be on the couch five minutes before it comes on. "But, I want you physically here, touching me." Jodie says and her hand trails up his torso making Casper swallow hard because she was a lot more touchy on him since Hawaii. "That's why we have now and until I leave." He says leaning forwards and his hand rested on her thigh, Jodie leans back. "The kids are gonna be here in ten minutes." Jodie whispered.

"Then we should hurry up." Casper says and he kisses her collarbone, her skin was already hot and her panties were starting to dampen but then they here the bus moving against dirt and rocks, they pulled away with a groan because there was no way they could do anything now. "Well, the kids are here." Jodie says and she hops off of the table, she looks out the front window to see her twins running down Casper's driveway.

Jodie opens the front door and the twins hug their Momma. "Hey, kiddos." She smiles and the twins greeted their Mother, Casper comes out the kitchen and Lana immediately jumps into her arms. He kisses her head as he hugs her and Sawyer hugs his leg. "Hey Casper, are we still gonna go?" Lana questioned him and Casper nodded as he kisses her head. Casper, Sawyer, and Lana were going to drive out to Dallas to go see the Dallas Mavericks play tomorrow night. Jodie didn't want to go because she wasn't into any sports and she wanted to stay home and relax, give herself a spa day. "I'm gonna go pack my bag now!" Sawyer yelled and Lana was right behind him.

"I can't believe they're missing school for this game." Jodie says crossing her arms and Casper shrugged. "Those are dedicated fans, I missed school to go see my Mom's soccer games." He tells her and Jodie tilts her head because she had no idea his Mom played. "She played soccer?" Jode questioned and Casper nodded. "Yeah, she doesn't like talking about it much because she had hurt her leg, if she didn't, she probably still be playing. That was one of the things that she knew she was so good at besides being a Mom and her heart broke when she hurt her leg. My Mom wasn't pro, she played in a women's league and was the best on her team, it was very much serious to her." He tells Jodie and she thought that was pretty cool. "I really wish I was good at something." Jodie muttered and Casper stares at her, she was good at a lot of things and she didn't even know it.