XIX.

Casper sighs as he walks into the room and it was early in the morning and he just got back from driving. He slips his shirt off and he sees Jodie fast asleep, the twins were in their beds, sleeping with their jersey son because after last night, they didn't want to take them off and probably won't for the rest of the weekend. He lays next to her and he kisses her lips making Jodie lean forwards for another, he kisses her again. She opened her eyes as she looks into his eyes. "You guys are back." Jodie grinned and Casper smiles and his heart was beating so fast.

"Yeah, we had an eventful time. We hung out with your Grandma, we had fun at the game and we stood outside and waited for the players and Lana called me... Dad." Casper smiled and Jodie raised up with shock. "She did?!" Jodie asserted and Casper covers her mouth because the twins were right across the hall, Jodie squeals softly. "I'm so glad because you take care of them and you love them but if you're not comfortable of Lana calling you that-"

"No, no, I'm excited and I honestly love it." Casper assures her and he rubs her hair as he starts kissing her neck, she smiles as she tilts her head. "What did you when we were gone?"He asked her against her skin and Jodie bites her lip because his kisses went lower but she pulls away ."I went to my childhood home and I.. burned it down." She tells him and Casper looked at her with shock. "Y-You did?"He questioned her and Jodie nodded with a smile, he didn't understand why she was smiling so hard. "Casper, it might sound crazy but it was one of the best things that happened to me because I feel so relieved, I feel like I can actually live and yesterday, I went into town and you know I don't like going into town but I did. I went shopping and I got new shoes also went to the nail salon." Jodie says showing her translucent coffin shaped nails making Casper kisses her fingers. "They're beautiful, I'm so proud of you."

Jodie smiles and she lays her head down. "What happened when you guys met the basketball players?" She asked him and he raises up. "You should've seen Lana's face when she sees Steve Nash, she looked so excited and when Sawyer touched Dirk's fist, he didn't unball his fist the entire night because he couldn't believe it that they met him and he had touched him. We were so close to leaving because we weren't sure they were gonna come out and everyone already went home. Lana cried because we tried to give the basketball players high fives but there were so many people that it was impossible but we got more than just a high five. We talked for about a good fifteen minutes and Steve Nash gave Lana advice on basketball, oh and Sawyer spoke German to Dirk with the little flashcard you have him."

Jodie raises up because she as no longer sleepy anymore. "I didn't think Sawyer was gonna use them and I did all this research for nothing but I guess I didn't." Jodie grinned and Casper wraps his arm around her shoulder and he looks down at her. "You're such a good mother, it amazes me." Casper smiled and Jodie goofily smiles. "I am? I thought I was just an okay Mom." Jodie laughed and Casper grabs her nose gently. "You sacrificed so much for them and you raised them to be so cordial, very respectful and I never met a little girl at such a young who was so determined to work so hard to get what she wants. I like how you let Sawyer be whoever he wants to be, you get him dolls and you don't pressure masculinity against him because not all men or boys are so tough and manly. You're the Mom of The Year every year single year." He commented and Jodie smiles as she kisses his cheek. "Thank you."