*BackStory* (Part 1)

You sat in bed stitching flowers together. You stuck your tongue out while sweat rolled down your cheekbone. The idea was to make flower crowns for Edd, Matt, and Tom. But someone came uninvited.

The doorbell rang. " (Y/n)! Can you get the door, please? " Edd yelled from downstairs. " Sure! " You replied. You ran downstairs while your jacket that was wrapped around your waist whipped through the wind. You pranced from the stairs to the door. You grabbed the doorknob and opened the door to see...

" TORD! " You yelled in excitement. You jumped on him. Your ears and tail popped out of nowhere. The familiar horn like hairdo, the Norwegian accent that you would love to listen to, the red hoodie, and the little bandage he would keep on the left side of his face. Your tail wagged as he laughed. You didn't know of his evil intentions but you didn't care to know. You were just happy to see him. He chuckled and sat up from the laying position you put him in. You get up and run back to your room. You quickly slide down the railing of the stairs holding something red. " I made this a long time ago! I've been waiting for you to return so I can give you this! " You exclaimed. You skipped towards him until you tripped. The item went flying into the air but landed on Tord's head. He looked up at it and it was... A Flower Crown! He smiled at it. The flower crown was a mix of bright red Roses, ruby Kronstantinople, and red Hibiscus. It had a bright red gem that you had found at a market. Apparently, it was rare and that you had to pay $100 dollars out of YOUR wallet for it. But hey, it was worth it! You pulled your flower crown from behind your back and realized something was wrong. You quickly grab your materials from upstairs while Edd, Matt, and Tord talked. You took some of your purple Kronstantinoples and replaced them with red Roses. You do a double cross stitch to attach the flowers. You finally finish and place it on top of your head.

*1 Day Later*

You sat on your bed giggling to yourself for absolutely no reason. Your eyes lit up as you realized something you could do. Someone knocked on the door before you could reach your phone. " Yes? " Tord opened the door to your room and gave you a smile. You smiled back. " Hey... Can we talk for a moment...? " He said nervously. Your smile faded into a concerned look. You always cared for the little devil you spent so long with. He motioned for you to follow him. Tom peeked out of the kitchen when he heard footsteps and saw Tord heading somewhere with... (Y/n)?! He quickly ducked back into the kitchen. They passed by him when he heard the loading of a gun. Tord grabbed the doorknob and let (Y/n) out first. He looked back at Tom and gave a devilish smirk. Tom's eyes widened when he realized what Tord was going to do. But, Tom knew (Y/n) was smart enough to know that something was wrong. Her senses were 100 times stronger than a human's senses. (Y/n) gasped when she saw 2 men holding guns standing there. 4 of her teeth grew into long fangs. Her (e/c) orbs flashed and became a dark ruby red with a mix of amber. Her black wolf ears and tail popped out.

[Name] was the last one of her species before they go extinct.

She was a WereWolf.