*BackStory* (Part 2)

Hey, you guys lnow this note is very serious and important. Depression is not a thing to joke about and whether or not your that terrible low-life that doesn't care, at least think about how you could be a better person to everyone. You alone could stop someone from committing suicide just by saying hello and smiling. I know after you read this chapter you'll be like " But Liv! You mentioned it in this! (Y/n) has Depression! " I know I'm only putting it here because I'm basing the character off of myself. So please help stop suicide. Depression is no joke. You hold the key to the cure.

After finding out about Tord's real reason about why he's here you stopped talking to everyone. It especially worried Tom. You were always the one to brighten the mood and start conversations. Of course, you hung out with them to show you cared about them but you never spoke. Not even a sigh escaped your lips.

*Tom's POV*

(Y/n) has been sitting in her room all day. I've been worried about her. I'm afraid something has happened to her. Matt has tried to talk to her and get her to speak but it didn't work. Edd has tried as well. Tord, on the other hand, hasn't tried once. It's like he knows what happened. I walk upstairs and go to knock on (Y/n)'s door but I hear... talking?! I listen closely to the conversation. I hear muffled yelling coming from (Y/n). " I'm not doing it! NO! You can't make me, Tord! " Of course! Tord did have something to do with this! I can't believe it! He's messing with my sister! " Oh come on (Y/n) you are a WEREWOLF for goodness sake! Be braver than this! You aren't a human and you never will be! " He yells back. I hear (Y/n) growl at Tord. Ohohoho, he's gonna get what he deserves. " Join me (Y/n)! We can rule the world together! You don't have to be nice! Let your inner beast out! " Tord yells back. " LEAVE TORD! OR ELSE! " (Y/n) threatens. I hear footsteps and quickly run into my room. Tord comes out and marches down the stairs. This is bad. This is really, really bad. (Y/n) comes out soon after and heads toward Matt's room. She knocks and Matt opens the door. Matt smiles and brings her in. I sigh knowing that she'll be okay with Matt. At least he would never threaten or hurt her.

*5:00 AM*

(Y/n) shot up from her bed. Sweat rolled down her pale skin shadowed by the dim lit room. Though (Y/n) had a serious case of depression, she kept the smile that her parents taught her to keep. She knew something was wrong and that maybe Tord would do something bad. (Y/n) looked toward the window that had a clear view of the full moon outside. She sighed and realized it was all a dream. But who knows. Her dream could be telling her something. Tord is up to something.

THE END

JK You thought!! HA