*BONUS* The Greatest Showman

! WARNING ! This chapter holds spoilers to The Greatest Showman. I haven't seen it myself. I don't want to but, now after watching/listening to Rewrite The Stars. I've realized that it might actually be a movie worth going to see! So yeah! If you haven't seen The Greatest Showman than I recommend that you exit this chapter now. Unless you don't care to go see it before reading this chapter. But sadly if you can't read it because you haven't seen it yet, then you can't read the chapters after this. Because this chapter is involved with other chapters ahead of now. Have a happy reading!

You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
I know you want me
So don't keep saying our hands are tied
You claim it's not in the cards
And fate is pulling you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart
So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?

What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight

You pulled the rope and swung into the air while tightly gripping the rope with one hand. Phillip looked around trying to find you. He saw you as your wrap your arms around the bottom of a hoop lowering you slowly. You swung your bare legs ( You're still wearing pants there just short-shorts but they were red ). You placed one foot on the ground and began to sing back to him.

You think it's easy
You think I don't want to run to you
But there are mountains
And there are doors that we can't walk through
I know you're wondering why

You leaned back into the hoop after circling it around Phillip. You laid in it and swung while circling around him. ( Still singing )
Because we're able to be
Just you and me
Within these walls
But when we go outside
You're gonna wake up and see that it was hopeless after all

You swung your body and wrapped your legs around the rope/ribbon that held the hoop to the ceiling. You leaned closer to him. He held onto the hoop as it started to rise up into the air holding both your and Phillip's weight. He let go as you were still rising into the air.

No one can rewrite the stars

You walked across the railing of an upper floor full of seats that circled the room but not filling the middle. You jumped off and grabbed a rope and swung across the room and back. Before you could reach the other side, Phillip grabbed you gently and you went tumbling with him. You stopped rolling and you were on top of him. You threw the rope down.
How can you say you'll be mine?
Everything keeps us apart
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
It's not up to you, it's not up to me

You grabbed the rope again and gave it a big tug then started rapidly rising into the air. He grabbed the rope a bit after it left the floor. He rose up but then fell back on his feet while holding the rope as well.

When everyone tells us what we can be
How can we rewrite the stars?

You did tricks on the rope and started rolling down it. Phillip caught you in his arms, placed you on the ground, and wrapped his arms around your waist while holding your hands.
Say that the world can be ours
Tonight

Phillip grabbed the rope while holding your waist. You both flung into the air. You hung their with Phillip till he let go of your waist. He grabbed your hand and you landed on the ground then started pulling on his hand to bring him down.

All I want is to fly with you
All I want is to fall with you
So just give me all of you

You grabbed another rope and you both swung back. Your legs outstretched in a V position. ( Looks like this: O>-< ) One of your arms were wrapped around his waist and one of his arms were wrapped around your waist.

It feels impossible
It's not impossible
Is it impossible?
Say that it's possible

You both let go and he stood on the floor as you swung around the room. You legs swaying back and forth slowly. he watched you and then ran over the different levels of seats. He climbed to the next level and ran over the next set of the railing and grabbed on. He climbed onto the railing and held the wall for balance.

How do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine?
Nothing can keep us apart
Cause you are the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be

You swung in front of him and he jumped and grabbed onto the rope and you. You both swung together while singing.
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours

You both landed and held onto each other. By now both of your noses were touching. You started singing softly.

You know I want you...

You both shared a tender kiss before releasing and smiling.

You knew he was yours now and you were his.