Argument

Starting this chapter, there will be self-harm. If you can't handle blood or self-harm, please exit this fanfiction now.

Awhile after you got home from college, you had a sudden argument with Tom.

" Tom, I'm not coming back until you find Tord and bring him back... " He replies with: " This is none of your business! And you aren't leaving this house! "

" PROVE ME WRONG... "

You ran into your room, slammed the door, and started packing. You started crying. Edd heard you and walked into your room. He saw hot tears streaming down your pale skin. He speed walked towards you and rubbed your back. Your ears flopped back as your eyes had no more tears to spill. Edd sighed and walked out of the room after trying to talk to you, he said goodbye and closed the door.

( !WARNING! SELF-HARM AHEAD! )

You looked towards the pill bottle on the top shelf in your closet. The razor blades were calling you. You grabbed the bottle and opened it. A lump formed in your throat. You swallowed the lump and held the blade to your wrist. Soon enough you were shaking violently. You weren't a Ridgewell. You were a disgrace. You pulled the blade across your wrist. You wanted to scream as loud as you could but you didn't. Hot tears were dripping down your cheeks and off of your chin. Quiet sobs were what attracted a certain purple hoodie wearing boy. He slowly creaked open the door. He saw what you were doing and gasped which caught your attention. Your eyes widened and he ran towards Edd and Tom, who was on the couch watching " The Children ". He raced down and yelled " EDD! TOM! (Y/n) is- !!!!! ". Edd and Tom looked up to see Matt being dragged back by you. You smile awkwardly and forcefully shove Matt into your room. " Tell anyone and I will make sure you don't live to see tomorrow. " He promised that he wouldn't tell a soul.

( TIME SKIP )

You finished packing and gathered your stuff together. You released a sigh that you didn't realize you were holding. You walked downstairs with your stuff. Edd and Matt stood by the door waiting for you. Tom was nowhere to be seen. Of course, he wasn't here. You sighed and traded goodbyes. Edd and Matt helped you carry your bags to the car you own. You guys placed the bags into the trunk and you sat inside the car. Edd and Matt were crying. Tom was ...still... nowhere to be found. You started the engine and drove off. You saw another flash of red on your way to the airport. Yes... That's right...

You're moving to North Carolina.